Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Montana Game

Originally posted by jackmd
    I should probably just shut-up. I clearly expect too much from this team.

Another procedure penalty prevents us from even running a play. Its like high school football out there. Players don't know where to be, people are playing new positions each game, can't tackle, can't block, its just snap it and see what happens.

Embarassed, humbled, only one answer and no one here once to hear it.
    So, how about that volleyball team, eh? Think we have a shot at beating Iowa State at their place?
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Nice stand by the defense for what its worth.

Comment

Nice defensive series there.

Comment

I've been holding out, but its time to break out beer.

Comment

How about Watson on that last KR? WTF was he doing? Unless you're Barry Sanders or Dante Hall, just get up field...

Let's hope he learned something....

Comment

as we all have learned watson kind of has some problems learning soo hmmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm
                How about Watson on that last KR? WTF was he doing? Unless you're Barry Sanders or Dante Hall, just get up field...

Let's hope he learned something....
                From the look of it, he was playing himself out of the opportunity to return kicks. Harris handled the last one.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Andy is now 8/23. Wasn't he 4/4 at one point?

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm
                    Kardoes is bad.  Need to go to the backup.
                    Take it a step further, this O-line is young, the RB's are great, Kardoes brings them all down. Its really that simple. The alternatives must be so bad in practice that the coaches don't trust them, or more likely, the coaches are part of the problem. I said it, deal with it.

Back to Harris on the return. Christ, what is going on with this team? They can't have a game plan. Its just show up and let the players struggle. The truth hurts and I expect to take heat for pointing that out.

Could it be like the men's BB team where they just haven't had the talent? I don't think thats it. Koenig, Watson, Hohn, Harris, they all have talent. Its coaching, its the inexperience on the line, its attitude (which is coaching). The writing was on the wall last week. No suprise for me. Some of you must be just stunned.
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

So is that Lake Wind Advisory that's in effect for Valley, MT that keep scrolling across the video feed because SDSU sucks so bad, or because we blow?

I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

im sick of this $hit. bench andy's @$$ now and give someone else a chance to lead the program. he's had time and hasn't learned much. new leadership please, give us a chance to win games.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
                          as we all have learned watson kind of has some problems learning soo hmmmmm.
                          That's real nice. Any other words of wisdom you care to impart on us. How's Wags doing today?
                          I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert
                            So, how about that volleyball team, eh?  Think we have a shot at beating Iowa State at their place?  
                            For those who don't venture to other posts, the women's VB team swept Valpo out of the Iowa State gym. Valpo was the mid-con champ last year. Any VB players free for a try out? (Humor, thats all I have left)

Nice to see Brock is okay.
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll
                              [quote author=thebluehatman link=1157829218/180#185 date=1157836571]as we all have learned watson kind of has some problems learning soo hmmmmm.
                              That's real nice. Any other words of wisdom you care to impart on us. How's Wags doing today?[/quote]

well besides blocking andy's butt Wags hasn't got much attention.

Comment

WOW, What the heck happened?

Had to do some things for about 20 minutes and it goes to 30-7!

Turnovers, what???

SUPERBUNNY
                                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X