Stadium?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stadium?

The stadium would be configured like Ga. Southern's (the curved shape, not dug down though) with possible expansion in the South endzone to create a horseshoe.
    I guess that Marshall Universities Stadium would be a better description.

Imagine a our new field house in place of their locker room building on the left side of the picture.  That would be an amazing facility.  Their stadium was built in the mid 90s for $30 million, but it also seats 30,000.  I'm not sure what that would cost now.  Filbert I like your idea of launching a campaign for scholarships and facilities.  I think the current fund drive does include some facility improvements, but the Atlectic Department has never been real clear about where the money is going.  They need to do a more publicized campaign.  They should have a web site for it with details of what improvements they are trying to do, how much it is going to cost, and what the priorities are with renderings for all facilities.  Even if a new stadium is 10 years down the road it would be nice to get an idea of what they are hoping for.

Comment

Re: Stadium?

Originally posted by Charger13
      The stadium would be configured like Ga. Southern's (the curved shape, not dug down though) with possible expansion in the South endzone to create a horseshoe.
      I guess that Marshall Universities Stadium would be a better description.

Imagine a our new field house in place of their locker room building on the left side of the picture.  That would be an amazing facility.  Their stadium was built in the mid 90s for $30 million, but it also seats 30,000.  I'm not sure what that would cost now.  Filbert I like your idea of launching a campaign for scholarships and facilities.  I think the current fund drive does include some facility improvements, but the Atlectic Department has never been real clear about where the money is going.  They need to do a more publicized campaign.  They should have a web site for it with details of what improvements they are trying to do, how much it is going to cost, and what the priorities are with renderings for all facilities.  Even if a new stadium is 10 years down the road it would be nice to get an idea of what they are hoping for.
      We are getting a new President tomorrow. Let him know what you thinking.

Comment

Working...
      X