Kyle Sheehan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kyle Sheehan

I believe it happened too late in the season to be eligible for a medical redshirt.

Comment

M.I.A?

Anyone know what happened to the transfer d-lineman from Fairmont? Had a ton of PT that first game and then I don't think he's been dressing.

Comment

Re: M.I.A?

Kyle Sheehan is his name. He has been hurt. I believe that he will qualify to keep his redshirt.
        "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
        -Leo Rosten

Comment

Mods, could you move this thread onto the Kyle Sheehan thread that already exists?

http://www.sdsufans.com/cgi-bin/yabb...num=1158854269

Comment

Sorry, wasn't aware that there already was one.

Comment

Originally posted by footballfan
              Kyle will be an excellent player for us in the future, he is like every over freshman that comes in. He simply needs time and experience and those of you that have played can agree with that. He will get there, it just makes our line that much better next year.

Go Jacks  !!!!!!!!
              This is all the insight you need when it comes to Kyle.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979
                I think seeing Sheehan perform and coming in with all his accolades out of high school, and then to see him not see the field too much, just makes me realize even more how much of a diamond we found in Danny Batten.  What a stud.  And to think he had one less semester of college football "training" than Sheehan did going to Purdue in January.  
                I could not agree more. Danny seems very impressive on the field. I know nothing about him but I only hope he is as aggressive in academic studies as he is on the field. This is why the red shirt is a good concept. I think there is too much change e thrown at these young guys when they set foot on campus. Some can handle it and others can not. I hope and pray Danny can as he is so much fun to watch.

Coach Stig told me in August just before the UWL game that he would be starting. Stig said he did not want to do this, but had no choice since Hank Goff departed and they needed help at his position.

Comment

Working...
                X