Southern Utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Southern Utah

MD are you listening to the radio or the pc feed? You seem to be about 30 seconds ahead of me. You reported the 15 yard gain by JaRon before the play was even started on my feed.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

3rd and 2 at the 3 yard line. Koenig would be great here.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Just got the game at the hotel here in Fargo. Lets go Rabbits.

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy
          MD are you listening to the radio or the pc feed?  You seem to be about 30 seconds ahead of me.  You reported the 15 yard gain by JaRon before the play was even started on my feed.
          I'm listening to WNAX via the radio. I'll delay my posts so as not to spoil it for you guys.

Fumble by Watson into the endzone eventually, Kardoes falls on it for the TD.

Watson needs to hold on to the ball.

Jacks 7-0.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
            Kardoes falls on it for the TD.
            Kardoes is my hero!!

Go State!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Nice drive by the Jacks. They have done this all year. Its maintaining this that is the most important now. If we get up on this team early they will quit, and it will get chippy like last year.
              "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
              -Leo Rosten

Comment

Good Def Rabbits. Lets Drive again down the field.

Comment

Chippy to say the least.  15 yard penalty on SUU.  They have some serious attitudes on that team.  Lets get a quick TD.

Micah was open but just missed.

We have field position and we need to keep it!!!

Comment

I've always felt that an occasional 15 here and there can be attributed to players playing tough but this team is just cheap and can get out of their game early. That has to be attributed to coaching.
                    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Kardoes does go back to the air and hits Micah for a 40 yard TD.

Jacks 14-0.

SUU is going to self-destruct if we don't just blow them up.

Comment

Nice TD. I think it is safe to say that we are 1 stop and another touchdown from closing this game out.
                        -Leo Rosten

Comment

Another quick score and another throw to Micah for redemption. Keep up the momentium rabbits.

Comment

sounds like Marty Kranz #50 is playing very well. Nice interception at the end of the first quarter.

1st quarter in the book: Jacks 14, Thunderbirds 0

Comment

Whooo interception, good field position at the 42 yard line. Good first quarter guys.

Comment

Bison now 34-14 on Poly
                                -Leo Rosten

Comment

Working...
                                X