Southern Utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Southern Utah

SUPERBUNNY is right. If SDSU wins against SUU and Cal-Poly beats NDSU, SDSU would be 3-0, Cal-Poly would finish the conference slate at 3-1, and NDSU would be at 2-1. In this scenario, SDSU would clinch at least a share of the conference title.

Both SDSU and NDSU will have tough games this week, though, against teams that are quite motivated. SUU wants payback for the beatdown we gave them last year in Brookings while Cal-Poly needs to beat NDSU to get into the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by bisonbacker
      Hey superbunny you need to grow a pair and have some fun with a little goodhearted rivalry. Or is it your worried that the only way you can get a share of the title would be for us to lose to Poly so that when we beat you into the ground the title would be split? You need to worry about SUU and not about a Bison loss to up your chances at a share of the GWFC title. You guys are on a roll but it will come to a stop in Fargo.
      Bisonbacker, I'm sure Nicholls St., McNesse St., Central Arkansas, Cal-Poly, and UC-Davis all thought they were going to bury SDSU. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Cal-Poly will be toughest game you'll have played this year to date. They will be the most desperate team you'll see all year beacuse their playoffs start this week. (Don't start with Minnesota because they played like cream puffs and you should have buried them at the Metrodome.)

Comment

Boy all of a sudden you guys are world beaters. This coming from a team that lost to a DIII. Pretty funny stuff. We will see how it all plays out, it should be interesting.

Comment

Keep talking, bisonbacker... we've heard it all before... from UC Davis, McNeese, UCA, Cal Poly, and Nicholls! ;D
          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Boy all of a sudden you guys are world beaters.  This coming from a team that lost to a DIII.  Pretty funny stuff.  We will see how it all plays out, it should be interesting.

I posted this as a response to another arrogant bisonbacker quote on another thread:

13  South Dakota State / Smack / Re: Mavs! I'm Counting on You Guys!
            on: Oct 30th, 2006, 5:31pm  
            Quote from bisonbacker on Oct 30th, 2006, 11:05am:
            You guys are going to get a serious GWFC Beatdown.  

Confusius say:  "He who counts the Jackrabbits out will be hopped!"

I will never count this team out of anything again and Bison fans shouldn't either!

And after that OGTNSBM, the Jacks won't take another team for granted again!

GO JACKS!

SUPERBUNNY  
            Yo, bisonbacker!  Your talking smack on our board not on www.buffalochipville.com!

Bisonbacker, we have absolutely nothing to lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have come from the bottom after the first game and are on the rise!  The Buffalo Chips have everything to lose!  Again, I hope both teams win their games and set up the fantastic upset possibility!  But a Buffalo Chip lose is again, a Buffalo Chip loss!

Heaven forbid you would have to share the title with a little ol' bunny rabbit!

I hope Kardoes is reading this, I'd bet this would get him fired up!

SUPERBUNNY

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

This thread has turned to Buffalo Chip smack; therefore, I have started an appropriate thread in the smack forum. The link is below.

http://www.sdsufans.com/cgi-bin/yabb...1162933791/0#0

My appologies Jackrabbit fans for getting of topic! Let me get right back on!

SDSU 31
              SUU 21

Go Jacks!

SUPERBUNNY

Comment

Defense flexes their muscles early and often. I say we get 2 picks from the SUU QB and hold their passing game in check. I also say we run the ball against them and Kardoes has a quiet, but solid game because of it.

Also, don't forget what happened with these two teams the last 2 seasons. We got screwed 2 years ago down there to the point where even Coach Stig said something and he rarely ever talks about the refs. Then, last year turned into a personal foul fest towards the end of the game and those in attendance were dumbfounded by the idiocy of a couple SUU players who seemed to look for a fight after every play in the 4th quarter. SDSU will not look past this game.

SDSU - 27
                SUU - 10
                "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

I have to think the players have not forgotten the last two years against SUU. In fact, those type of games are the kind that can build a rivalry. I can't imagine that the team has thought past Saturday and the chance to put this team in their place again this year.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

I will be at the game and am very excited about it. Looking forward to a Jackrabbit victory. We must play well, it is a difficult place to play b/c it is not a great stadium, they get very little fan support, and the refereeing two years ago (don't even get me started)...I need to check on the weather for the game, the last time we played in Cedar City the weather was awful...

SDSU 31
                    SUU 14

Jacks dl shuts down the run and makes them one dimensional and their QB makes 2 bad throws which turn into interceptions. Establish the run on offense and then go up top early and often...Jackrabbit victory sets up game of the year in Fargo...

Go Jacks!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY
                      [quote author=bisonbacker link=1162765061/15#17 date=1162928797]Boy all of a sudden you guys are world beaters.  This coming from a team that lost to a DIII.  Pretty funny stuff.  We will see how it all plays out, it should be interesting.

I posted this as a response to another arrogant bisonbacker quote on another thread:

13  South Dakota State / Smack / Re: Mavs! I'm Counting on You Guys!
                      on: Oct 30th, 2006, 5:31pm  
                      Quote from bisonbacker on Oct 30th, 2006, 11:05am:
                      You guys are going to get a serious GWFC Beatdown.  

Confusius say:  "He who counts the Jackrabbits out will be hopped!"

I will never count this team out of anything again and Bison fans shouldn't either!

And after that OGTNSBM, the Jacks won't take another team for granted again!

GO JACKS!

SUPERBUNNY  
                      Yo, bisonbacker!  Your talking smack on our board not on www.buffalochipville.com!

Bisonbacker, we have absolutely nothing to lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have come from the bottom after the first game and are on the rise!  The Buffalo Chips have everything to lose!  Again, I hope both teams win their games and set up the fantastic upset possibility!  But a Buffalo Chip lose is again, a Buffalo Chip loss!

Heaven forbid you would have to share the title with a little ol' bunny rabbit!

I hope Kardoes is reading this, I'd bet this would get him fired up!

SUPERBUNNY

[/quote]

First of all as I pointed out in this thread earlier this was all in fun. Arrogant? I don't think so, confident absolutely. As far as Kardoes reading this, boy if that's what your football players are doing and they need a message board to get fired up hey you guys have bigger problems to deal with then. If you can't get fired up for this game then you shouldn't be playing the game. As a fan if you can't have a little fun with this then you need to get a life "supersloth"...

Comment

First of all as I pointed out in this thread earlier this was all in fun. Arrogant? I don't think so, confident absolutely. As far as Kardoes reading this, boy if that's what your football players are doing and they need a message board to get fired up hey you guys have bigger problems to deal with then. If you can't get fired up for this game then you shouldn't be playing the game. As a fan if you can't have a little fun with this then you need to get a life "supersloth"...
                        Funny how when you throw it our way it's all in fun, but when we throw it back, then it's all about how we can't take a joke. Funny.
                        @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                        --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne
                          [quote author=bisonbacker link=1162765061/15#24 date=1162962662]First of all as I pointed out in this thread earlier this was all in fun.  Arrogant?  I don't think so, confident absolutely.  As far as Kardoes reading this, boy if that's what your football players are doing and they need a message board to get fired up hey you guys have bigger problems to deal with then.  If you can't get fired up for this game then you shouldn't be playing the game.  As a fan if you can't have a little fun with this then you need to get a life "supersloth"...
                          Funny how when you throw it our way it's all in fun, but when we throw it back, then it's all about how we can't take a joke. Funny.[/quote]

Bisonbacker,

You remind me of the Mavbots!  

Maybe I'm pretty confident about our chances the next couple of weeks?  

Anything wrong with that, my boy?  I enjoy a good smack thread as much as the next guy!  Therefore, any more comments regarding your arrogant comments or the NDSU game can be made on the smack thread below!

[ftp]http://www.sdsufans.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1162933791 [/ftp]

Ladies and gentleman, we now return you to your regularly scheduled SUU game thread!

Sheeeeeeesh!!!!

SUPERBUNNY (supersloth??? - priceless)

Comment

ALL:

THIS IS NOT A SMACK THREAD. THIS IS NOT AN SDSU-NDSU THREAD.

Comport yourselves appropriately.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Thank you Global Moderator. How come you aren't going to Washington to take Rummy's spot?

As for SUU, does anyone know what they average for attendance?

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

SUU will be a tough game for our Jacks. We'll see how mature of a team we have while playing with conferece title hopes on the line. Cedar City was not kind to us last time out there. SUU is not the same team we played last year. They have alot of transfers on their roster and it should be a battle.

Comment

Working...
                                X