Western Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Western Illinois

why cant our offense just explode.. explode offense... pleease? just once.

Comment

3 TD passes missed...I'm all about giving him time but they were all WIDE OPEN

Comment

Harris open again ... had to slow and broken up ... we have to hit open WRs ... we just must.

We convert on thrid ... ok, let's go ... LET'S GO!
        Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks99 View Post
          It's much worse hearing about it second hand, please give us more details!
          I don't have many details.....all I know is there are fire trucks at the power plant. It is near the field. They have been there for quite some time. Can't see any flames though...so thats a good sign.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitinTea View Post
            3 TD passes missed...I'm all about giving him time but they were all WIDE OPEN
            Granted, it was underthrown, but on that one, Harris should have come back for the ball. He waited for it, and the DB caught up.
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Coaches need to stop calling 20+yard pass plays for Berry. He can't complete them tonight. Run the ball and call short passes and we win this game.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Maybe we should be ringing our cowbells?
                Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

While I agree about Berry, the recieivers and TE's have dropped balls as well, including Wagner in the end zone for a touchdown.

There is alot that needs to be worked on, not just at the quarterback position.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                    Coaches need to stop calling 20+yard pass plays for Berry. He can't complete them tonight. Run the ball and call short passes and we win this game.
                    Yup. No problem with the short passes, and we're getting 4 yards a carry.
                    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                      Granted, it was underthrown, but on that one, Harris should have come back for the ball. He waited for it, and the DB caught up.
                      Berry just needs to hit him in stride.

Comment

ANy recent word on USD?

Comment

Let the O-line lead the way. Pound, pound, pound. Good defense by the L-necks, no passing game for us.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm View Post
                            Berry just needs to hit him in stride.
                            Can't argue with that.
                            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Just like in the UW La Crosse game last year, we are getting out coached. How many 25+ yard passes can you call? Berry cannot hit those, call some 10-12 yard pass plays.

Comment

two shanked punts tonight ... may as well have gone for it there ... eight yard punt ... killer.

Comment

Working...
                                X