Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Western Illinois

Originally posted by eqguy View Post
    WNAX live is about a play ahead of the web. Hard to do both.

WIDE LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sometimes better to be lucky than good. We're lucky they didn't score.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Now, connected with a cable and it's still bad. I'll stop whining now. Rabbits need a first down here.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        I've got the video feed up and running . . .
        The only problem is the announcers are... um... I want to say douchebags. But I'll just say "not good."
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

We definitely don't need to worry about hearing these video announcers on ESPN or FSN any time soon . . .
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Slow and steady, move the ball. Let the line do the work, wear their defense down.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitinTea View Post
              Now, connected with a cable and it's still bad. I'll stop whining now. Rabbits need a first down here.
              If the video is jerky, it might be the speed of your system. Try shutting everthing down except for Media Player. Next, shut down everything in your system tray(next to the clock; right-click each icon and exit).

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                Slow and steady, move the ball. Let the line do the work, wear their defense down.
                Umm, Berry is struggling? Maybe we should stick to the ground game. Nice punt by Priddy.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Decent drive to start. Just keep pounding away boys! I am boldly predicting points in 2 more series
                  "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                  -Leo Rosten

Comment

I know that WIU isn't a conference foe yet, and I don't mean any disrespect to our GWFC mates, but it's great to watch a game against a team we know we'll be facing home and away for years to come.

Nice defensive stand by the Rabbits . . . we start on their 40, need to do something with the good field position.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

closing and restarting the media player did the trick this time, not sure why it didn't work the first 4 times

Comment

i thought tyler koch was one of two that wasn't returning to the team this season, or was it another DB.

Comment

Not sure we should be throwing the ball right now. Counting on the defense again.

Comment

Oops. Interception. Two turnovers so far. Bad things, man.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I believe it was Justin Horn that didn't return

The offense can't keep making mistakes like this.
                              "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                              -Leo Rosten

Comment

Defense can't hold up. We trail early 7-0. Ball is our hands.

Comment

Working...
                                X