Western Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Western Illinois

Funny thing about that line is that if someone would have said that before game 4 last year you would have been run off the internet
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

thank you trevor - get it in the end zone now offense

Comment

Fricken sweet return. Let's punch it in!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ugh....Stig must have picked up Brad Childress' playbook before the bus left Brookings....

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
            Give credit to their coaching staff. They are calling a great game, they know we cannot pass, they stack the box. They know our D is getting tired, they are calling quick passes and letting their skill players make plays. Stig and his staff got owned tonight.
            I don't think I will forget last year when during the first three games, many had Stig's bags packed and tickets purchased....could have elected him Governor by the end of the season.

It's getting tough to listen but Trevor Hohn just created a little spark. From SDSU's 10 to WIU's 30....now, helping Hohn off the field dragging a leg.

Comment

Hohn's not putting any weight on his leg coming off the field. Not good.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

big return to thier 30 ... redemption time ... no more chances after this ... why 4 wide-outs on first down?

"bad pass, incomplete ... that one had interception written all over it."

WHY???
                Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

What I'd like to see is a QB draw right now . . .
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Okay, run the ball!!!!

Comment

Doblar catches short pass...4th and about 2.

Comment

low pass, but reeled in ... 4th and 2 ... all the marbles here.
                        Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Koenig gets a huge 1st down...to the 19

Comment

big pickup ... whew ... new life again ... redemption!

Comment

"Oh this will definitely be measured . . . they're going to give them the first down!!!"

The ball is just inside the 20, Einstein . . .

First down at the 2. Jacks never quit.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

it seems short passes have gone ... well enough, anyhow ... now, though, is the time to RUN ... and our long passing game has been rocky, if we're being honest. let's run, i think.

Comment

Working...
                                X