Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another statistic update for some commits.

Reece Burckhard (TE/OT) - Starting OT/DE for 2-3 Aberdeen Central.

Regan Bollweg (TE/DE/FB) - Starting TE/DE/OLB 4 games: 17 rec. for 305 yards and 3 TD. 14 tackles, 5 TFL, 3 sacks. Pierre is 4-2 on the season.

Ja’Quez Cross (WR/ATH) - Versatile ATH for 6-0 Fordyce, AR. 38 carries for 361 yards and 5 TDs. 16 receptions for 448 yards and 7 TDs. 19 tackles, 2 TFL, 5 INT, 1 FF and 1 FR. 6 punt returns for 52 yards.

Ethan Eilers (OL) - Starting OL/DL for 3-4 West Burlington, IA. 25 tackles, 4.5 TFL, 1 sack

Levi Vanden Bos (DE) - Starting OL/DL for 4-3 Western Christian, IA. 32 tackles, 4 TFL, 1 sack.

Amar Johnson (RB) - In the 1st game of the season for Chaminade, MO, Johnson recorded 1 rushing TD and 3 receiving TDs in a 41-0 win.

Christopher Rhoades (CB) - Starting WR/CB for 0-6 Truman, MO. Couldn’t find any stats, but his Hudl shows a bunch of offensive and defensive plays, as well as a punt return for a TD. https://www.hudl.com/profile/6204787/Christopher-Rhodes

Colby Huerter (S) - Again, no official stats. But, his Tompkins, TX team is 3-0 to start the year. Really talented team with the #32 and #82 ranked recruits in the country. Here’s a nice INT to start the year. https://twitter.com/R_Brauninger/sta...85034035687424

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
      2021 Recruiting List

Commitments:

DE/T - Levi Vanden Bos, 6'3" 225, Hull, IA (Western Christian) - HUDL
      Offers: UND, UNI
      Hey GopherHole, any chance you can update the verbals as I know there has been several added. thanks!

Comment

Jaden Crockett, DB from AZ verbals to SDSU.
        https://twitter.com/jadencrockett/st...785698817?s=21

Comment

Ryan Swoger, another DB from AZ, committed yesterday as well.
          https://twitter.com/mrswoger/status/1319709879053938689

Comment

Ja'Quez Cross flips to Purdue. Bummer.

Comment

Originally posted by Project-Badass View Post
              Hope he missed a game winning FG (well something equivalent obviously)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Project-Badass View Post
                Hope he missed a game winning FG (well something equivalent obviously

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

3 verbals tonight;
                  - Tucker Large, CB from SF Roosevelt. In my opinion the best (or one of the best) defensive player in South Dakota this year.
                  - Myles Taylor out of Az. His list of offers is impressive (most of the military academies).
                  - ? DL

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                    3 verbals tonight;
                    - Tucker Large, CB from SF Roosevelt
                    - Myles Taylor out of Az
                    - ? DL
                    Arizona DT Aaron wolfcale-holsten.

Comment

Do jacks still have interest in Jackson Hilton of Brandon and Tyler Feldkamp of Roosevelt?

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII
                        Do jacks still have interest in Jackson Hilton of Brandon and Tyler Feldkamp of Roosevelt?
                        This doesn't really answer your question, but last I heard Hilton had not been able to take an ACT. Covid cancelled several and others filled up instantly. Jackson would make a heck of a corner.
                        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

I had no idea who Feldmamp was until today. I saw a tweet from him and clicked on his profile. Just about every SDSU coach is following him on Twitter, including Stig. Gotta be some interest there.
                          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                            I had no idea who Feldmamp was until today. I saw a tweet from him and clicked on his profile. Just about every SDSU coach is following him on Twitter, including Stig. Gotta be some interest there.
                            He had/has an offer from SDSU. Not sure if it PWO or scholarship?

https://twitter.com/feldkamp3tyler/s...997593601?s=21

*Feldkamp with an updated offer. One day after USD offered.
                            https://twitter.com/feldkamp3tyler/s...024440834?s=21

Comment

Josh Buri, RB from Brookings (via Minnesota) with a scholarship offer after being offered a PWO earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                                Josh Buri, RB from Brookings (via Minnesota) with a scholarship offer after being offered a PWO earlier.
                                USD recently offered, so that may be part of the reason that the Jacks upped their offer.

Comment

Working...
                                X