Playoff ticket info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Playoff ticket info

Of my group of 11 season ticket holders, only 5 claimed their tickets. Not ideal for our small group. Mainly just had to do with other stuff already scheduled, including the MBB game at the Pentagon. They didn't want to try and squeeze both in.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
      Anyone know how ticket sales are going? Our group bought 7.
      Around 8,000 tickets still available (doesn't include student seats & premium seating) per online ticketing.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
        Around 8,000 tickets still available (doesn't include student seats & premium seating) per online ticketing.
        I don't think this includes unclaimed season tickets either, because they had until 5 p.m. today to claim them.

Anyone else buying $17 tickets instead of claiming $42 or $47 season tickets? My seats are in a $42 section that I'll guarantee noone will buy, so I'll go sit in them anyway.

Comment

I picked up my two club seats, added one for my father, and bought 7 more for friends today. Hopefully we have a good crowd. There's no excuse this year - weather will be good and we have had two weeks to get ready.
          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
            Of my group of 11 season ticket holders, only 5 claimed their tickets. Not ideal for our small group. Mainly just had to do with other stuff already scheduled, including the MBB game at the Pentagon. They didn't want to try and squeeze both in.
            Not being critical of your friends (or you) but I really don't understand missing a playoff football game at home (no football until next fall) to go watch Missouri State basketball (3 months of basketball left). And I assume season ticket holders want to see us catch up with the Bison and keep beating USD and fill the stadium??? We will be at both...with no sweat. Go Jacks FB and MBB (and wrestling and T@F and WBB). Virtual SDSU sports lovers dream in a 70-hour span!!! This is heaven!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
              Not being critical of your friends (or you) but I really don't understand missing a playoff football game at home (no football until next fall) to go watch Missouri State basketball (3 months of basketball left). And I assume season ticket holders want to see us catch up with the Bison and keep beating USD and fill the stadium??? We will be at both...with no sweat. Go Jacks FB and MBB (and wrestling and T@F and WBB). Virtual SDSU sports lovers dream in a 70-hour span!!! This is heaven!

#1 fan you say? But do you even have Bibs? how about these? http://poozshoe.com/SouthDakotaState...ite&render=box

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                #1 fan you say? But do you even have Bibs? how about these? http://poozshoe.com/SouthDakotaState...ite&render=box

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                  also black http://poozshoe.com/SouthDakotaState...ack&render=box

Comment

No bibs (Ihave to admit), but those shoes are something else (Santa: are you listening? They might look very nice in my wife's stocking! Hmmmm.)

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                      No bibs (Ihave to admit), but those shoes are something else (Santa: are you listening? They might look very nice in my wife's stocking! Hmmmm.)
                      " Last day of the Sale" I thought of you when I saw these. $70 a bit much for my blood.

Comment

" Last day of the Sale" I thought of you when I saw these. $70 a bit much for my blood.
                        Santa Claus just called (what have you done for me lately dear. Asked / Answered!)

Comment

bought my 2 season tickets and after the game will head to the basketball game. then back to brookings sunday for the womens game vs louisville. a busy weekend for sure

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                            bought my 2 season tickets and after the game will head to the basketball game. then back to brookings sunday for the womens game vs louisville. a busy weekend for sure
                            There should be plenty of time for a snack between football and basketball unless there is overtime...then it would be hotdogs.
                            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

My small group is buying tickets day of game.
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                                My small group is buying tickets day of game.
                                Did your group find a place to tailgate? If not, we’d love to have ya. Let me know!
                                Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Working...
                                X