• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy
    replied
    Re: GDT: @ USD Mangy Dogs

Originally posted by SteelSD View Post
    Bummer, just got banned from the USD board by calling out one of their administrators for calling our team cheaters. Hmm, sore losers down there...
    You are awarded a victory lap at the DJD at half time on Dec 2nd! Go Jacks!!

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by SteelSD View Post
    Bummer, just got banned from the USD board by calling out one of their administrators for calling our team cheaters. Hmm, sore losers down there...
    The mods take everything very serious over there and after today the mood is not good and maybe not a good time to chime in about the cramps problem or to raise any kind of an argument, no matter how logical it may seem to us. I think it is silly to make that a charge when their offense is not doing that great anyway. Slowing down the football game would work in their favor as well as it would have given the yotes a chance to catch their breathes after a significant gain was made. If they hurry up too much they generally make some big mistakes like turning the ball over.

Leave a comment:

• SteelSD
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SoDakJack
    replied

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
    I would not be surprised to see a rematch....
    But only played outside in a real stadium

Leave a comment:

• Justwin
    replied

I would not be surprised to see a rematch....

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
    Great win. Now let’s get some rest, heal up, and get dialed-in for a deep run.
    And see if they can figure out what was up with Jake. Not sure if he wasn't picking up the ball well or something else, but there were some balls he just flat out dropped that he normally catches. I'm sure TC can use the time off as well - he took a couple of big hits in the second half.

Leave a comment:

• SoDakJack
    replied

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    You've only posted for the uni, youngstown and this game. And every post is bashing the coaches. Youre becoming obvious
    Just saying

troll.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Hey VanRockel,#88, Bulldogs guy is not a bad TE. He had some good receptions today. I think we missed a good one here, but then we have Dallas G. who made a spectacular catch again today.

Leave a comment:

• TK22867
    replied

Great win. Now let’s get some rest, heal up, and get dialed-in for a deep run.

Leave a comment:

• BigGoosie13
    replied

Dope...https://twitter.com/HEROSportsFCS/st...21611716214784

Leave a comment:

• SteelSD
    replied

Watched the game at Thirsty’s in Rapid City as was out there for state volleyball. Great atmosphere for football!! Thanks to the West River Jacks crew for a great time including SDSU ice cream! GBGBGJ!!

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
    Don't care what anybody says. Those last three plays are firable offenses. Waaaay to much could have and nearly did go wrong. Stupefying dumb. It worked. Barely. But in my opinion, it was massive stupidity.
    Why dont you write Stig a note, he may agree with you.

Leave a comment:

• YanktonJack7
    replied

Don't care what anybody says. Those last three plays are firable offenses. Waaaay to much could have and nearly did go wrong. Stupefying dumb. It worked. Barely. But in my opinion, it was massive stupidity.
    I will disagree. While I wouldn't have liked to lose so many yards, it was smart to burn that much time. Giving the ball back to Streveler after what the defense just did on the drive prior may have played into the coaches decision making.

Leave a comment:

• mitchellrabbit
    replied

You've only posted for the uni, youngstown and this game. And every post is bashing the coaches. Youre becoming obvious

Leave a comment:

• JackFan96
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X