• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• da_coach
    replied
    Re: Game Week: North Dakota State University

I expect the following:
    1. NDSU will try to run the ball like 87 times, if they can.
    2. The Jackrabbits will need to connect on some of the deep balls they have been missing most of the season (but seemed to hit the last couple weeks)
    3. It should be a good game, either way.
    4. Offensive line for SDSU will play a gigantic role... if Taryn has time to throw, and some holes are opened against NDSU's front, that's huge, and also easier said than done.
    -over the last several years, when NDSU has won (and they have won often, as you know)... they have dominated the line of scrimmage with their front 7. I'm realistic. I don't expect a game like against Western. But it would be nice if we could make some plays against them.

Leave a comment:

• Jackedforlife
    replied

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    If it does snow, you will absolutely get snow around Summit, SD. That place has the worst weather.
    I've heard the Summit exit described as the armpit of the earth...

I think because of how the 2 losses have gone and the playoff game last year I don't know how to gage this game. I do like the hurry up we do on occasion with the offense. The D scares me if we can't get off the field. Again, I don't care if we give up a couple long plays but any 8-9 min 12 play drive could be a back breaker...or at least give me flashbacks.

Leave a comment:

• tjbison
    replied

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
    That’s pretty tame. Should have heard them the day after the game was announced as sold out.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And much like you crying about it on every board possible...wow

Leave a comment:

• Gojacks2487
    replied

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    If it does snow, you will absolutely get snow around Summit, SD. That place has the worst weather.
    Ya that Valley is like the Bermuda Triangle of winter weather.

Leave a comment:

• SDSUAlum08
    replied

Originally posted by 13>1 View Post
    Weather app on my phone shows an early forecast of cloudy and 44. Anyone think there's a chance of snow between Fargo and Brookings this week? Hoping for smooth sailing down and back.

Leave a comment:

• 13>1
    replied

Weather app on my phone shows an early forecast of cloudy and 44. Anyone think there's a chance of snow between Fargo and Brookings this week? Hoping for smooth sailing down and back.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    Sounds more like honesty to me.
    UGGGHHH I have to agree, our defense is not what it should be. We traded TD's too often in the last two games, plus hobo day is still fresh in my mind.

Leave a comment:

• RowdyRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by jbjack View Post
    A little bulletin board material: I caught the end of the NDSU/UNI broadcast and the NDSU broadcast team, usually a professional bunch, when looking ahead to this week offered something to the effect that that Jacks will try to put up a lot of points because the defense can't stop anyone.
    Pretty sure SDSU would still try to put up alot of points, even if they had the best D in the league.

I`m excited for the game already.

NDSU has out scored SDSU 86-21 the last 3 games in Brookings. Hopefully a better rabbit team will be at the Dana this sat. It will be an uphill climb for sure.

Leave a comment:

• thumper_76
    replied

A little bulletin board material: I caught the end of the NDSU/UNI broadcast and the NDSU broadcast team, usually a professional bunch, when looking ahead to this week offered something to the effect that that Jacks will try to put up a lot of points because the defense can't stop anyone.
    That’s pretty tame. Should have heard them the day after the game was announced as sold out.....

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

Sounds more like honesty to me.

Leave a comment:

• jbjack
    replied

Leave a comment:

• thumper_76
    replied
    Game Week: North Dakota State University

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    I will be there too and will be turning to my right and waving at you.
    Man it’s going to be a looooonnnnnggggg week up here waiting for Saturday

Leave a comment:

• mitchellrabbit
    replied

I’ll be there. Need to keep the game close and have the offense move the ball. If the offense can do that and the defense doesn’t have a YSU performance the crowd should be loud and into it all game long. The defense usually plays better in this game than the rest of the year. Need our A game but the bison have looked mortal at least the last two games IMO.

I will be there too and will be turning to my right and waving at you.

Leave a comment:

• thumper_76
    replied

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
    This is what has sometimes lacked in big games. We all need to be into it from the team taking the field to them celebrating the victory with the band.
    If I remember correctly those games haven’t had much to cheer for either. Like the last Marker Game in Brookings.

Leave a comment:

• SoDakJack
    replied

the crowd should be loud and into it all game long.

This is what has sometimes lacked in big games. We all need to be into it from the team taking the field to them celebrating the victory with the band.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X