• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JackJD
    replied
    Re: GDT: @ Misery State Bears

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
    Glad it's working for you. Family in Pierre and I (in Sioux Falls) were having issues at same time -- I know because my dad called to ask me if screen was freezing for me (which I referred to as "buffering" during the game thread).

Hopefully the feed next week is similar to what I experienced in the 'Yotes game.
    I know what you're describing because I've had that happen in the past. I talked to my son in Rapid and his ESP3/Chromecast (Midco subscriber too) worked without any problems.

Leave a comment:

• Hareofthedog
    replied

Great win after a tough week. Glad to see some offensive changes (Qb under center) and variety (option) so opponents need to prepare for more. I still have issues with how the defense plays. MSU was not a good offense. The defense did nothing in the first half. If MSU can do that to the defense then the games ahead will be ugly. Will this defense ever be aggressive? Hardly any FBS or FCS teams play this vanilla defense that the Jacks play weekly on most every play. Watch FB games and see no team playing our defense. Can someone explain the logic? Is the HC or DC that stubborn to admit it’s not good defense. Get after the opponents don’t sit back.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    It's really odd but I've thought this year has been a very good year for ESPN3 reception etc. Today I was rapidly jumping games on ESPN3, using the Chromecast to put them on the big screen. It worked flawlessly. I'm in Watertown and have Midco -- we have consistently good service, good internet speed etc. (And, yeah, I pay enough for it too!)
    Glad it's working for you. Family in Pierre and I (in Sioux Falls) were having issues at same time -- I know because my dad called to ask me if screen was freezing for me (which I referred to as "buffering" during the game thread).

Hopefully the feed next week is similar to what I experienced in the 'Yotes game.

Leave a comment:

• JackJD
    replied

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
    This year it has been exceptionally bad, it was nearly unwatchable the first month of the season.
    It's really odd but I've thought this year has been a very good year for ESPN3 reception etc. Today I was rapidly jumping games on ESPN3, using the Chromecast to put them on the big screen. It worked flawlessly. I'm in Watertown and have Midco -- we have consistently good service, good internet speed etc. (And, yeah, I pay enough for it too!)

Leave a comment:

• BigGoosie13
    replied

I think we saw second half adjustments or something, it was kind of nice to see.

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied

If you think people need goading, you must not've read some of the posts on recent threads.
    Not that,it's just that you say something positive,and people think you're being sarcastic and don't really mean it,and call you out...that's projecting their true belief of who they think you are...and they're wrong...that's why the goading comment,they expect you to validate their opinion by goading you to respond to their "baited" question.....whew, hoped i wouldn't need to have to explain that,but,now you know. Yes ,I've read comments such as you are suggesting took place ,but,this is un-related to those.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by TennesseeJackrabbit View Post
    Which one of you goons did this??
    Is wasn't me. I don't think anyway.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
    I'm a happy camper when we win......nothing bad to say what so ever about the team....regardless of any goading to do otherwise
    If you think people need goading, you must not've read some of the posts on recent threads.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
    Yotes go down 37-21. They are 6-1 and have SIU, @UNI, @NDSU, SDSU left on the schedule.
    Thus the Jacks winning their games means the outcome all three of the 'Yotes' next games benefits the Jacks in the standings.

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied

I'm a happy camper when we win......nothing bad to say what so ever about the team....regardless of any goading to do otherwise

Leave a comment:

• YanktonJack7
    replied

Yotes go down 37-21. They are 6-1 and have SIU, @UNI, @NDSU, SDSU left on the schedule.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
    Streveler and Stick are going to get 150 yards a piece on us.
    Almost all of that QB run yardage came after the big lead was built and the defense was playing heavy in pass coverage.

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied

T-minus two minutes until someone says this was all in spite of Stig. It's like the Jacks' version of Godwin's Law
    ....oh, I've still got time then...j/k

Leave a comment:

• TK22867
    replied

This game was the epitome of how this team has to win. We need to score LOTS of points so that we have more than the other teams lots of points. That's the blueprint for this team's success. Another poster mentioned this a few days ago and is spot on.

Leave a comment:

• YanktonJack7
    replied

So much for Western getting the upset. Looking like 'Yotes will lose. Pretty good weekend for Jacks.
    A win is a win. Defense looked much better in 2nd half. You never know which D will show up on any given series.

BIG game against WIU next Saturday. Must win with that schedule remaining.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X