X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UWMandSDSU
    replied
    Re: 2019 Recruiting List

Cole Frahm, K from Nebraska is in for the Jacks.
    https://twitter.com/cole_frahm/statu...551724544?s=21
    Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 01-20-2019, 12:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JACKGUYII
    replied

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    It appears that Marqui Johnson is headed to Idaho per his Twitter.
    Odd. More scholarship money? Immediate playing time perhaps.

Leave a comment:

• SteelSD
    replied

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Maybe he still thinks they are a FBS school?!
    Last edited by SteelSD; 01-20-2019, 01:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    replied

Kyle Atkinson got an offer from Rutgers.

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Evan Hull now has offer from Big10 Northwestern.

Leave a comment:

• SteelSD
    replied

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
    Looking at Frater's size, speed, and film, it doesn't seem like his offers match his talent thus far. Are coaches seeing him as a tweener and not sure what position to play him at? To me he seems to be super undervalued especially playing HS ball in Florida.
    Yes please!

Leave a comment:

• JACKGUYII
    replied

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    Me too.

I think we have to be the leaders for Blakley and Frater. It looks like they had a good visit and have been interacting with some of the current players on Twitter. I've heard Frahm is a hot commodity and will be taking lots of visits. After sitting out this year at Nebraska I'm sure he's ready to get back on the field and kicking. I wonder if he would want to wait another year for Chase to graduate. I wonder how much scholarship $ we have left for Strohbeen. It looks like he has offers from USD and the Iowa CC's. He'd be a really good get to an already strong offensive line class.

I think we are out on Marqui. Arnheim has been following liking a number of uncommitted wide receivers in Florida so maybe we are back on the hunt for another wide receiver.

I'm also thinking we add another edge rusher. Some type of hybrid like a JT Hassel. We'll see if that happens or not.
    Disappointing on Marqui. Sounds like a great kid!

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
    Thought maybe we would learn of a verbal or two from the 5 that visited last weekend!
    Me too.

I think we have to be the leaders for Blakley and Frater. It looks like they had a good visit and have been interacting with some of the current players on Twitter. I've heard Frahm is a hot commodity and will be taking lots of visits. After sitting out this year at Nebraska I'm sure he's ready to get back on the field and kicking. I wonder if he would want to wait another year for Chase to graduate. I wonder how much scholarship $ we have left for Strohbeen. It looks like he has offers from USD and the Iowa CC's. He'd be a really good get to an already strong offensive line class.

I think we are out on Marqui. Arnheim has been following liking a number of uncommitted wide receivers in Florida so maybe we are back on the hunt for another wide receiver.

I'm also thinking we add another edge rusher. Some type of hybrid like a JT Hassel. We'll see if that happens or not.

Leave a comment:

• JACKGUYII
    replied

Thought maybe we would learn of a verbal or two from the 5 that visited last weekend!

Leave a comment:

• GopherHole
    replied

Three weeks from today is final signing day. What holes need to be filled in this class and whom might we expect to sign?

Evan Hull is high on my list, but Coach K is pursuing him hard to Manhattan, KS.

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Did you figure out who the 6th visit was ?
    Johnson, Blakley, Frater, Strohbeen, and Cole Frahm. I think the 6th player cancelled. I can speculate who it is but I'm not 100% certain.

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
    Is Blakely being recruited primarily as a running back or a corner/safety?

He previously committed to Miami of Ohio. Rivals had him listed as a corner when he was a RedHawks commit for 8 months.
    Running back

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Tyson Strohbeen, OL/DL from Bishop Heelen.
    https://twitter.com/TStrohbeen63/sta...26009972637698

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    Tyrece Frater also received an offer on his official visit. https://twitter.com/tyrece_frater/st...375964160?s=20
    Here is his tape if you haven't watched it yet. https://www.hudl.com/video/3/5639441...5e89121c91d725

Blakley did indeed get an offer on his visit. https://twitter.com/dblake1130/statu...056344582?s=20
    His tape: https://www.hudl.com/video/3/6351778...ed910e041acd4f

These would be two big additions. Blakley would give us another STUD running back and Frater will be a beast in the trenches when he fills out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X