X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019 Recruiting List

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Canyon Bauer, WR from SF O’Gorman verbals.
    wow! Big time! Love to see it!
    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Anyone know who his parents are?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
        Anyone know who his parents are?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I believe his brother plays for Northern, if so his parents are Shawn Bauer and Lana Bauer-White.
        http://nsuwolves.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=4920
        Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 06-25-2018, 09:42 PM.

Comment

I believe his brother plays for Northern, if so his parents are Shawn and Lana Bauer.
          http://nsuwolves.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=4920
          It appears you are correct, based on this recent Argus article

Comment

Mike Mcnicholas to Kent St

Comment

This was a big get for you guys. I've watch him play quite a few times as an OG parent. He is small, but very athletic. Has a knack for getting open, then breaking free when in the open. Very much like Ryan Smith when he played for NDSU if you remember him.

Also, Dom Izzo tweeted he had finally picked up an NDSU offer at camp last weekend; I could not figure out why NDSU had not offered. https://twitter.com/DomIzzoWDAY/status/1011405713162240005

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
                This was a big get for you guys. I've watch him play quite a few times as an OG parent. He is small, but very athletic. Has a knack for getting open, then breaking free when in the open. Very much like Ryan Smith when he played for NDSU if you remember him.

Also, Dom Izzo tweeted he had finally picked up an NDSU offer at camp last weekend; I could not figure out why NDSU had not offered. https://twitter.com/DomIzzoWDAY/status/1011405713162240005
                Looks to be a great pickup for the Jacks. Bauer was one of the top performers at the Riggs Football Combine (37" Vertical)

Comment

Darius Boone Jr to eastern Michigan.

Comment

Watched some of Matt Barnett's footage and can see some potential as the big wideout in the Jake W. mold.
                    Barnett could easily grow into a 6'4" 230 lb receiver that would be physically difficult to match up with. A lot can happen in two years before he'd likely get playing time, but having a big, physical target sure can make a QB's job much easier.

Comment

Offer:

Blake Holden, 6'3" 235 lbs MLB/FB out of Watertown, SD.
                      https://www.hudl.com/profile/6617206/Blake-Holden
                      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                        Offer:

Blake Holden, 6'3" 235 lbs MLB/FB out of Watertown, SD.
                        https://www.hudl.com/profile/6617206/Blake-Holden
                        Holden tested well at the June 11 Prospect Camp. Weighed 257 and ran a 5.28 40 and a 4.72 pro agility. He would be a defensive lineman for the Jacks.

Looks like it may tough to pry him away from USD as he has big family ties to USD. JackJD, can you shed any light?
                        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Is much else known on the Canadian line recruit Ethan Vibert of Regina? Did he have any other offers? Rare we get someone out of Canada.

Comment

Javier Derrit commits to NDSU.
                            Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                              Is much else known on the Canadian line recruit Ethan Vibert of Regina? Did he have any other offers? Rare we get someone out of Canada.

Has this been confirmed, his commitment? I think we can read between the lines regarding tweets liked and everything but I haven't seen anything as of yet stating that he has verballed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                                Has this been confirmed, his commitment? I think we can read between the lines regarding tweets liked and everything but I haven't seen anything as of yet stating that he has verballed.
                                It was listed on page one of the 2019 recruiting list so assumed someone had confirmed.

Comment

Working...
                                X