Playoffs 2016: Nova

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Playoffs 2016: Nova

Thanks for the suggestions on Omaha places to watch everyone. Very much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
      Does no one in Sioux Falls make any money? This is the second post from a Sioux Falls fan complaining about the ticket price.
      Evidently not...

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
        4. Ticket prices
        Meh. I would venture to guess that our ticket prices for a playoff game are on par with other FCS schools.

Comment

Does no one in Sioux Falls make any money? This is the second post from a Sioux Falls fan complaining about the ticket price.
          Pretty sure he's been beating that drum since the prices came out at the start of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

It is close to Christmas. Im not going to bash someone for complaining about ticket prices. We dont know everyones financial situation. I lived paycheck to paycheck when my kids were at home. I probably couldnt afford to go 10 yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
              It is close to Christmas. Im not going to bash someone for complaining about ticket prices. We dont know everyones financial situation. I lived paycheck to paycheck when my kids were at home. I probably couldnt afford to go 10 yrs ago.
              Exactly, and at least in SF there are a lot of other entertainment options that can lower a families discretionary funds. The other weekend Disney on ice was in town and my 3 year old daughter had a birthday party. So just like that, tickets for the show, this and that and a few hundred bucks later....
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
                Could be like the Packer fans at Lambeau and just get some Carhartts.
                Hey now; this Vikes fan wears them too

Comment

http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo...7bd94dfca873d1
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                    Meh. I would venture to guess that our ticket prices for a playoff game are on par with other FCS schools.
                    HAHAHA, wrong.

Second round games I could easily find ticket prices for:

Eastern Washington - $20-$32
                    UND - $22.50
                    Sam Houston - $18-$30
                    Our playoff ticket prices are higher than NDSU's...

http://www.gobison.com/news/2016/11/...yoff-game.aspx
                    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Let them eat cake?
                      “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

James Madison is charging $15-$25.

Comment

There was a post on Zimmer's chat today linking a NCAA handbook of sorts for FCS ticketing for playoffs. Teams are NOT allowed to charge less for a playoff game than they do for regular season games. Kind of a **** deal or we would likely do it to get butts in seats for those kept away due to price. For me, not an issue because it's our second time ever hosting. I'd forego something else for this game if need be. That's just me though.
                          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                            There was a post on Zimmer's chat today linking a NCAA handbook of sorts for FCS ticketing for playoffs. Teams are NOT allowed to charge less for a playoff game than they do for regular season games. Kind of a **** deal or we would likely do it to get butts in seats for those kept away due to price. For me, not an issue because it's our second time ever hosting. I'd forego something else for this game if need be. That's just me though.
                            Arent the ticket prices higher than most our regular season games? USD was higher if i remember right.

Comment

Look at the number of season tickets that were not claimed.........I find it hard to believe price is the major stumbling block.

Comment

HAHAHA, wrong.
                                Boy, you sure showed me.

Comment

Working...
                                X