Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Playoffs 2016: Nova

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    You must have been close to me. I heard them too. I just shook my head. Didnt he start out 9 for 9? Finished 20 of 33. The impatience of some people kills me. Just like the mens basketball team.
    I was in Section 120. The one guy is a regular who is not a fan of any of the coaches, a fact he's made known during multiple games. He also likes to point out that "everyone has a scholarship" which should be pulled immediately if/when the player makes a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
      I was in Section 120. The one guy is a regular who is not a fan of any of the coaches, a fact he's made known during multiple games. He also likes to point out that "everyone has a scholarship" which should be pulled immediately if/when the player makes a mistake.
      Oh, so hes not impatient, hes just an idiot. I was on the other side so there were others who wanted Lujan in.

Comment

We were in 120 as well, didn't hear any of this. Most of the people around me thought that Taryn just looked off yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
          I'm curious to see what the game plan for NDSU will be. We focused so much on the run the first game, wonder if they stick with that or completely switch it up and air it out.

I wonder if we could see more screens.

FgoMhdJeff (sp?) mentioned in Zimmer's latest chat that the Bison lost two other defensive players since the last time Jacks played them. If true, I would be curious who they are and whether that could impact the game plan.

Comment

We were in 120 as well, didn't hear any of this. Most of the people around me thought that Taryn just looked off yesterday

Wish I hadn't heard it either, but like I said, I've been at every game, and the one dude makes a habit of making comments like that.

Comment

• Playoffs 2016: Nova

Wish I hadn't heard it either, but like I said, I've been at every game, and the one dude makes a habit of making comments like that.
              This makes no sense to me. Why even go to the game?

Comment

This makes no sense to me. Why even go to the game?

I think some feel justified in offering "destructive" criticism because they've spent money on tickets (apparently making them a "minority owner").

Comment

I just want to say thats definitely not me
                  I wonder if we could see more screens.

FgoMhdJeff (sp?) mentioned in Zimmer's latest chat that the Bison lost two other defensive players since the last time Jacks played them. If true, I would be curious who they are and whether that could impact the game plan.
                  Pierre Gee Tucker was out for them and they also have lost Nate Tanguay, both are huge blows to their defense. Wouldn't be surprised if Tucker played against us though. The Bison D is really, really banged up.

Sent from my RCT6303W87M7 using Tapatalk
                  Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                    I just want to say thats definitely not me

Pierre Gee Tucker was out for them and they also have lost Nate Tanguay, both are huge blows to their defense. Wouldn't be surprised if Tucker played against us though. The Bison D is really, really banged up.

Sent from my RCT6303W87M7 using Tapatalk
                    Thank you, thumper. I'd just as soon see the Jacks beat them at full strength to eliminate Bison fans' excuses, but in the end, I just want the Jacks to advance, and defeating the Bison on a major network would do wonders.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                      Oh, so hes not impatient, hes just an idiot. I was on the other side so there were others who wanted Lujan in.
                      Let's just say I do not agree with the guy's cheering mannerisms. I wish he could rein in the rage and opt to let it out by cheering louder when the Jacks were on defense.

On a positive note, the crowd during Villanova's last series was awesome. I couldn't hear the announcer calling down and distance, etc.

Comment

Thank you, thumper. I'd just as soon see the Jacks beat them at full strength to eliminate Bison fans' excuses, but in the end, I just want the Jacks to advance, and defeating the Bison on a major network would do wonders.
                        It isn't possible to eliminate Bison excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                          It isn't possible to eliminate Bison excuses.
                          True, so I'll just take the Jacks advancing

Comment

The Jacks have probably lost just as many players in recent weeks as the Bison, maybe more - Gottlob, Daniel, Wallace, to name a few. No sympathy is expected.
                            This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                              The Jacks have probably lost just as many players in recent weeks as the Bison, maybe more - Gottlob, Daniel, Wallace, to name a few. No sympathy is expected.
                              I was thinking that myself. They'd probably say that the Jacks' players are not outright starters.

Me sympathizing with the Bison is rare -- the Morlock situation is one example when I did

Comment

What happened to Wallace? We could have used some of his burst of speed. Really enjoyed the environment of a playoff game. Most fans standing on 3rd down making a lot of noise. True hardcore fans and students there yesterday!

Comment

Working...
                                X