Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Playoffs 2016: Nova

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    Won that because of the defense. No question.
    197 total yards on offense. Defense was on the field for 34 minutes ... But a win. And another shot with the Bison.

Comment

Well that was brutal. Shouldn't have been that close. The defense was outstanding. The offense was horrendous. The coaching choices were puzzling.
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Good job players, especially Defense...**** big game Stig and the staff's game plan... Nova is good, but not that good.

Comment

Anyone else, bizarrely enough, feel better about our offense next week indoors, even though it's against NDSU?
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Now we can get on to the game the team was actually focused on this week...

Villanova was a good team, but our offense was atrocious.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
              Anyone else, bizarrely enough, feel better about our offense next week indoors, even though it's against NDSU?
              Raises hand.
              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                After the sacks, we now have 7 rushing yards on 18 carries.

161 total yards ..
                Christians -34 negated practically all our positive gains rushing in that statistic. Mangarelli had 31 on just 7 attempts...4+ yards a carry,Paris just about 3 yds per carry.... Stats

Comment

Ugly but a win is a win. Taryn needs to play a lot better next weekend though
                  "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                    Christians -34 negated practically all our positive gains rushing in that statistic
                    I love TC, but he panics at the worst times some times. He turned a non-existent 3 man rush into a big factor more than once. He played like he did against USD in the Dome last year.

Comment

Oh yeah, definitely. I think there's a low probability that Taryn and the offense are off this much next week.

Comment

Game next week could either be Friday night or Saturday morning. NDSU has played at 11am on Saturday the last two years in the FCS Quarterfinals, FWIW.

Comment

Lost in that ugliness, but this is now officially the best season that SDSU has had in Division 1 football.
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                            Raises hand.
                            The Fargo Dome is never easy but I DEFINITELY would not want us to be playing NDSU in the cold at Brookings next week. Our passing game is clearly not made for the cold!

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                              I love TC, but he panics at the worst times some times. He turned a non-existent 3 man rush into a big factor more than once. He played like he did against USD in the Dome last year.
                              Excellent point.
                              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Well it certainly cant be any worse, right?
                                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
                                X