X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigGoosie13
    replied
    Re: Beef Bowl GDT vs. Cal Poly

Defense sucks, last three games speak for themselves. Offensively, the play calling was stupid, why continue to call QB runs when he can barely walk? Once again our offense is unstoppable when we go vertical, Wieneke and Goedert on go's and seem routes will continue to petrify defenses, so let's do something crazy like throw swing passes and hand the ball of for 1 yard in a cloud of dust.

Anyways, thank God for beer.

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

Defense was a joke. Nothing more needs to be said there.

What isn't getting enough flack, in my opinion, is the offensive line. We can't run the ball and our QBs are running for their lives. Just awful.

Only bright spots for me: TC is still upright (barely), Jake and Goedert are incredible, and I thought the special teams was really good. Kick coverage was phenomenal and the kick return game was productive. That doesn't always happen for SDSU.

Without good line play, it doesn't matter.

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
    Bring on the excuses for our losing at home as a 16-point favorite. Bring 'em on.
    Your last post before this was during the Denver game in the SL tourney when you were ****ting on the heart and commitment of our players. Why do you only come out when SDSU is doing poorly?

Leave a comment:

• Cowbell
    replied

Our defense is defenseless.

Leave a comment:

• RochJack69
    replied

DL coaching has a problem, duh.

Leave a comment:

• RochJack69
    replied

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
    FINAL: Cal Poly 38, SDSU 31.

Jacks give up 600 yards of total offense and 441 rushing yards.

SDSU (1-2) hosts Western Illinois in two weeks.

Jacks now face a tough conference slate and must go at least 6-2 to get to 7 wins. Not likely.

Completely embarrassing performance.
    That borders on pathetic. Certainly not what you want to see in a championship team. I said it before, too many D2 level players. One part of judging your recruitment is how many go on to Pro football. You need a few ringers even though some are hard to deal with if you are not used to it. The problem with that is getting them to Brookings. But then, I am just venting and Cal Poly may beat NDSU for FCS championship.

Leave a comment:

• RowdyRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
    I have a great idea lets not schedule Cal Poly
    I say schedule them again tomorrow. We gotta have a redemption game.

Leave a comment:

• Gojacks2487
    replied

I have a great idea lets not schedule Cal Poly

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    Soulek and Langer were manhandled tonight. Wow!

This. Watching the video it looked like the defensive tackles were consistently reading wrong and almost taking themselves out of plays.

Leave a comment:

• SoDakJack
    replied

What was with the play calling we wasted at least 4 drives on trick plays that's not how we can play ball. They could not stop Dallas or Jake. In a shootout every position counts eidsness needs to get a boot in the rear.
    While I agree with what you are saying about the playcalling, this game is on defense. 38 points is unacceptable. Just like last week's performance was unacceptable

Leave a comment:

• JackFan96
    replied

What was with the play calling we wasted at least 4 drives on trick plays that's not how we can play ball. They could not stop Dallas or Jake. In a shootout every position counts eidsness needs to get a boot in the rear.
    Not before Clint Brown does. We gave up 38 points and 600 yards. Honestly, it wasn't the offense. I mean I get what you're saying and all, but...this is on the D.

Leave a comment:

• Gojacks2487
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RowdyRabbit
    replied

It's pretty apparent someone on one of the crews building this place is a Cal Poly fan and buried some sort of cal poly memorabilia somewhere in here.

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    replied

Soulek and Langer were manhandled tonight. Wow!

Defense needs the bye to regroup.

Leave a comment:

• YanktonJack7
    replied

Another concern mentioned many times before tonight is our run game. 20 rushes for 71 yards as a team.

Defense with 0 TFL. That's incredible against a team that ran it 59 times.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X