Beef Bowl GDT vs. Cal Poly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beef Bowl GDT vs. Cal Poly

Probably only way to win is go down and score and get a two point conversion.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
      Interior D-line doing absolutely nothing tonight and the FB dive has gashed them. Nobody is able to cover the pitch it seems too.
      In all honesty, nobody on the D had done anything -- ANYTHING -- all night. There have been so many third and 5, third and 7, third and 8, third and 12...this is a bad unit. We are inept on defense. That's where it stands.
      Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
        In all honesty, nobody on the D had done anything -- ANYTHING -- all night. There have been so many third and 5, third and 7, third and 8, third and 12...this is a bad unit. We are inept on defense. That's where it stands.
        In a conference that likes to run, I'm hoping that this is just a product of the option. However the previous two weeks have shown me that we are going to need to score 40 a game to have a chance
        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Christion picked off for the first time this season and that'll probably do it.

Comment

3rd and 4 upcoming. This is for the ballgame. CP is just short of the first down.

4th and 1 at the 32. Keeping the offense on the field and why wouldn't you if you were Poly?

And Poly gets the first down. Game over.

Comment

Bring on the excuses for our losing at home as a 16-point favorite. Bring 'em on.
              Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

We look like a 3-8 or 4-7 team. Hopefully, I am wrong.

Comment

FINAL: Cal Poly 38, SDSU 31.

Jacks give up 600 yards of total offense and 441 rushing yards.

SDSU (1-2) hosts Western Illinois in two weeks.

Jacks now face a tough conference slate and must go at least 6-2 to get to 7 wins. Not likely.

Completely embarrassing performance.

Comment

We've got 2 weeks to figure this defense out. This loss really puts pressure on us during the conference season. Can't have any let down games from here on out.
                    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                      We've got 2 weeks to figure this defense out. This loss really puts pressure on us during the conference season. Can't have any let down games from here on out.

Hahahahahaha. Good one.

Comment

That defense god awful.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post

Jacks give up 600 yards of total offense and 441 rushing yards.
                          Even though it was against a triple option, holy $&@$)(;&@!!!! is that a lot of yards. Woof.

Comment

Oh hey 6-5. Was hoping to not see you this year.
                            Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Cannot believe our defense is this garbage. Wasn't our interior supposed to be really impressive?
                              Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                                Oh hey 6-5. Was hoping to not see you this year.
                                That Luke Bryan curse has a lot of potential to be a reality huh?
                                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
                                X