• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goon
    replied
    Re: Cal Poly

Originally posted by Cowbell View Post
    The Western Illinois game (10/1) will tell us a lot about this team. Since 2007, our record against Western is 7-2, having lost last year in overtime. If Western scores a lot of points against our highly suspect defense, the rest of the season will be ugly considering our brutal away schedule. Not that my opinion matters, but it seems that we lack the required athleticism on the defensive side of the ball.
    The speed was a factor but felt like we got out worked. That bothers me more.

Leave a comment:

• Cowbell
    replied

The Western Illinois game (10/1) will tell us a lot about this team. Since 2007, our record against Western is 7-2, having lost last year in overtime. If Western scores a lot of points against our highly suspect defense, the rest of the season will be ugly considering our brutal away schedule. Not that my opinion matters, but it seems that we lack the required athleticism on the defensive side of the ball.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Haven't we had some where we lose a few early then win like 6 or 7 in a row?

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

Originally posted by goon View Post
    Any one else hoping this is one of those classic slow start years sdsu has been notoriously famous for.
    I really hope not. Since 2008, we've only started with a 1-2 record or worse twice (other than this year), and both of those years we ended at 5-6.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Any one else hoping this is one of those classic slow start years sdsu has been notoriously famous for.

Leave a comment:

• BigGoosie13
    replied

Completely off topic, but Clemson is putting on a clinic on how to shut down the TO against Georgia Tech, holy cow.

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    They obviously passed on our 8 dollar beers.
    No, they were running, mostly.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    CP were obviously the designated drivers last Saturday.
    They obviously passed on our 8 dollar beers.

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
    Cal Poly has 1st and 10 - runs a dive straight up the middle and gains 8 yards. How many f-ing times did that happen last Saturday evening? Enough to drive me to drink !!!!
    CP were obviously the designated drivers last Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

We won't have to worry about triple offense this week end,or any other until end of season. The way Cal Poly executed, they will win a bunch of games. I will be watching them the rest of the season.

Leave a comment:

• slosho
    replied

It looked to me like they "washed down" the interior D-line and kicked out the D-end (hopefully that makes sense) on most of these so I think they found a scheme that (likely unbeknownst to them immorally) leveraged our lack of depth.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• BTownJack
    replied

Cal Poly has 1st and 10 - runs a dive straight up the middle and gains 8 yards. How many f-ing times did that happen last Saturday evening? Enough to drive me to drink !!!!

Leave a comment:

• JACKGUYII
    replied

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    So let me get this straight. Our FB team loses and we start to argue about growing the fan base by more or less allowing underage drinking?

I've got a better idea.....win games. And more importantly win games with all our chips in the middle. That'll grow the fan base faster than anything.
    It's seems many of the under age drinkers can't go more than a 1/2 of football before they return to the dorms for more drinking or whatever...

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    So let me get this straight. Our FB team loses and we start to argue about growing the fan base by more or less allowing underage drinking?

I've got a better idea.....win games. And more importantly win games with all our chips in the middle. That'll grow the fan base faster than anything.
    Amen that will do it.

Leave a comment:

• MontanaRabbit
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X