Re: TCU Season Opener Sept 3rd

Originally posted by CappinHard
      Fox Sports Network is 219 on directv.
      How about dish network?

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
        Anyone know what channel the game it is on direct tv
        Sorry, I gave you the channel for Fox Sports 1. The game is on Fox Sports North, but since there's a Twins game on that night, my directv shows the game on Fox Sports Detroit, which is 663. I don't normally have access to that, but they usually provide access in cases like this where North is just using Detroit as an alternate feed.

I'm not sure about Dish.

Comment

My Dishnetwork is showing the game on ALT 412-31
          We...ARE...STATE!
          SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackbacker123 View Post
            How about dish network?
            Dish channel 148 (at least on my system) lists the location of all college games for the week. It says the Jacks game will be on the FSN North alternate channel, which is 451.

Comment

This prediction doesn't even have us keeping it within 50 with a prediction of 63-7. I think that's a bit outrageous, and there's just as good of a chance that SDSU keeps it close the whole game as there is getting blown out like that, both a very small chance imo. I wasn't considering the spread when we were 27 point dogs, but now that it has climbed to 32.5, I'm tempted to take SDSU, because I legitimately think there's a high chance that we keep it within 30.

http://campusinsiders.com/news/tcu-vs-south-dakota-state-prediction-game-preview-08-28-2016

Comment

Well put your playbooks away guys....TCU is on to our wily social media ways......I wonder if he peruses the sdsufans.com sight?

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/...e98880302.html
                With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

These predictions remind me of the Nebraska games, where everybody said (including our ever faithful base) that we would need bodybags and hope this doesn't get too out of hand. I present the Jacks will come damn close to or even winning this game! Full Blue and Yellow Glasses are on! Football season is here!

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                    Well put your playbooks away guys....TCU is on to our wily social media ways......I wonder if he peruses the sdsufans.com sight?

He's desperate, crazy, or has really weak mind games. I'm going with the latter, obviously. Does he really think this would affect our team in any way?
                    Rollin' in my 5.0
                    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

• Re: TCU Season Opener Sept 3rd

Ha, this article is laughable. We don't need to rely on them to post social media videos, because there is enough coverage by other media entities. He's relying on our social media coverage, because that's all that's out there, and to be honest the information is plenty vague and doesn't give away much at all. So, watch away TCU.

Comment

It's pretty silly, but Patterson is a fantastic coach.
                        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                          It's pretty silly, but Patterson is a fantastic coach.
                          He seems determined to take away the element of surprise. I just noticed the game starts at 7:00PM. Only about an hour and half of sun light to deal with. It should start cooling down by game time.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                            He seems determined to take away the element of surprise.
                            Ha! Well, joke is on him! We have no element of surprise....unless you count useless motions by the Running Backs!

Comment

These predictions remind me of the Nebraska games, where everybody said (including our ever faithful base) that we would need bodybags and hope this doesn't get too out of hand. I present the Jacks will come damn close to or even winning this game! Full Blue and Yellow Glasses are on! Football season is here!
                              TCU isn't coached by Bo Pelini.

I expect a different outcome. But I am certainly hoping that you are correct!

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                                TCU isn't coached by Bo Pelini.

I expect a different outcome. But I am certainly hoping that you are correct!
                                I don't think the coach will look past us. Some of the players still might. That said, this early in the year athleticism and strength usually win out and I think TCU has more of that in more positions then SDSU does. Great opportunity to prepare for the season against a skilled and well coached team. I think the Jacks can cover a 30 point spread.
                                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                                X