X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UWMandSDSU
    replied
    Re: 2018 Recruiting List

Jordan Gayer, LB with an offer. Waverly-Shell Rock.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/jordang15...7Ctwgr%5Eother

Leave a comment:

• KUlawJack
    replied

Originally posted by BULLDOG View Post
    I heard Coach Nielson and one of the assistants have been up a couple times to see him. I also heard UNI was up 4 or 5 times to see him including a fb game and a basketball game. I'm guessing there was some slow playing going on and SDSU pushed them "all in". I wonder if UNI is next. They will maybe wait a day. SDSU came from no where. I'm not sure they've even actively recruited him. I'll do some checking to see if I hear anything tomorrow at work. Pottebaum may be next! Maybe they are a package deal. I found Snyder's hudl, but can't find Pottebaums.

hudl.com/v/28VDdC
    Snyder has a relative that has played for SDSU so that may help too.

Leave a comment:

• BULLDOG
    replied

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Looks like USD just offered as well.
    I heard Coach Nielson and one of the assistants have been up a couple times to see him. I also heard UNI was up 4 or 5 times to see him including a fb game and a basketball game. I'm guessing there was some slow playing going on and SDSU pushed them "all in". I wonder if UNI is next. They will maybe wait a day. SDSU came from no where. I'm not sure they've even actively recruited him. I'll do some checking to see if I hear anything tomorrow at work. Pottebaum may be next! Maybe they are a package deal. I found Snyder's hudl, but can't find Pottebaums.

hudl.com/v/28VDdC

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
    Jaden Snyder offered
    Looks like USD just offered as well.

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    replied

Updated with SDSU recap. Lots of good info!

Leave a comment:

• BitsTD
    replied

i believe in Zim’s story he stares QB from Tennessee is related to Casey van damme our golf coach.
    I read the article after I posted. Should do it the other way around next time. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    replied

Jaden Snyder offered
    That didn’t take long. Bulldog, I really love his tape!

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
    Awesome insight on the future Jackrabbits, Westside.

Do you know who found the Tennessee Stud for us?
    I thought the Gorilla from Gregory was shorter. Good to see he has some size.
    It appears Williamson from Waseca played for former Jackrabbit Brad Wendland.
    Also, do you know if the plan is to redshirt or play Busch right away? I am assuming he only has two years of eligibility.

Super excited about all these guys. I love the playmaking ability of the skinny guys.
    Tennessee Kid: Coaches were saying related to the tennis coach but maybe they meant Van Damme.
    Jayd is a stud that will compete. Coaches weren’t going to take a WR at all. But Jayd convinced them.
    Not sure on Busch. I’m thinking he will compete but he was only at IWCC for two years.

Leave a comment:

• NWHSUandSDSU
    replied

Jaden Snyder offered

Leave a comment:

• BTownJack
    replied

Originally posted by BULLDOG View Post
    Van Marel is a great get! He will be ready to play as a redshirt freshman. Very advanced physically. Still not understanding why Pottebaum at West Lyon is not on our radar. He has a PWO at Iowa and full ride at Augie. The kid is a beast. I saw him wrestle last week. Kid wrestled at 220 lbs, but looks 240 lbs. I'm not sure if Snyder projects as a safety or OLB, but the kid has a great tape. Same as Pottebaum, the kid is 6'2" 200-210 lbs and carries it really well.
    Maybe these kids will get some looks now that we've lost 3 LB commits in the last 3 days.

Leave a comment:

• NWHSUandSDSU
    replied

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post

Also, do you know if the plan is to redshirt or play Busch right away? I am assuming he only has two years of eligibility.

Super excited about all these guys. I love the playmaking ability of the skinny guys.
    i believe in Zim’s story he stares QB from Tennessee is related to Casey van damme our golf coach.

Leave a comment:

• BitsTD
    replied

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    Jackrabbit Illustrated Recap: http://jackrabbitillustrated.blogspo...gning-day.html

Zimmer's Story: http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo.../969854001/has

SDSU's Recap: Coming soon...

Last edited by BitsTD; 12-20-2017, 04:18 PM. Reason: Added a line

Leave a comment:

• BULLDOG
    replied

One thing I love about this class is the continued emphasis of building the offensive and defensive lines. I realize that they aren't all scholarship players but it is good to see that the coaches are continuing to build competition. Both units were forgotten for a few years. I love Sanders and Van Marel as the scholarship guys and the other defensive linemen have huge upside. With the right diet and training they could certainly become scholarship players.
    Van Marel is a great get! He will be ready to play as a redshirt freshman. Very advanced physically. Still not understanding why Pottebaum at West Lyon is not on our radar. He has a PWO at Iowa and full ride at Augie. The kid is a beast. I saw him wrestle last week. Kid wrestled at 220 lbs, but looks 240 lbs. I'm not sure if Snyder projects as a safety or OLB, but the kid has a great tape. Same as Pottebaum, the kid is 6'2" 200-210 lbs and carries it really well.

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by jackrabbit1220 View Post
    I see what you did there with the link for Zimmer's story. Good idea to drive double the traffic to your site! Kidding, I'm sure it was an accident.
    Wow! Haha fixed it. Thank you. 100% accident. Sorry Zim.

Leave a comment:

• jackrabbit1220
    replied

Jackrabbit Illustrated Recap: http://jackrabbitillustrated.blogspo...gning-day.html

Zimmer's Story: http://jackrabbitillustrated.blogspo...gning-day.html

SDSU's Recap: Coming soon...
    I see what you did there with the link for Zimmer's story. Good idea to drive double the traffic to your site! Kidding, I'm sure it was an accident.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X