X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Jackrabbit vs Montana FCS 1st round

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    Pre-meltdown meltdown! Love it.
    Finally something for a one up on the Bison.

Comment

What the hell is with this heavy package on 4th and Goal? Can we see some play action out of that ****ty play? EE needs to eat that play and then be fired for it.
      With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Why can't we play the QB who isn't struggling.....why do our special teams screw it up and not make a fg or deep punt.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Just able to turn on espn3..good Lord these announcers are homers!
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Not sure if this has been mentioned but today is the 6 year anniversary of the game that should not be mentioned.

Comment

• Re: On to Montana:

Can we please get a call! The refs need to quit trying to please the big crowd and call the game both ways...
              "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked4Days View Post
                Can we please get a call! The refs need to quit trying to please the big crowd and call the game both ways...
                Agree! Also, the popcorn they sell in the concession stands is too damn salty!

Comment

Originally posted by Bits View Post
                  Agree! Also, the popcorn they sell in the concession stands is too damn salty!
                  And their soda is flat!!
                  Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

But they NEVER run out of hot chocolate!!!

....wait we're pissing and moaning about them. In that case, they have no Nicks burgers!

On a more serious note, anyone know which bars may have the game on with sound in SXF?
                    Last edited by Jackedforlife; 11-28-2015, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Sioux Empire Staters host a watch party at Krav'n. They would have sound on and typically the majority of the TV's are on the Jacks game.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post

I hope SDSU wins tomorrow.
                        So do I and so do we all.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                          You are certainly entitled to your opinions, and I hope you continue posting here.

I've been a fan long enough to remember what real mediocrity actually feels like. This year isn't it.
                          Thanks! I plan on it. I wasn't ever in the stands before Wayne Haensel was on the sidelines so you might have me there.

I don't consider this season mediocre. 8-3 and a trip to the playoffs is good. But on the other hand I see both the season and the program as closer to mediocre than to excellent. A home loss to the Byson and a loss to a lesser team on Hobo Day, barely beat USD and when it mattered, a loss on the road to a lesser team…sorry but that doesn't meet my standards. If that is good enough for some people, then so be it. I am happy for them. Its just not good enough for me.

Comment

Defense keeps getting the stop, but the O keeps getting 3 and outs, why isn't the other better QB in?

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                              Defense keeps getting the stop, but the O keeps getting 3 and outs, why isn't the other better QB in?
                              I just hope they BOTH get a chance to play. None of this 2 frickin' plays on 3rd and short. TC did not play that bad at USD to warrant that. Give each of them a couple series and ride the hot hand then. And as mentioned many times on this board(in hopes that the Jedi mind trick works) Eidsness please stop the predictability! "These are not the plays you're looking for".

O-line do your job and we will feel a great disturbance in the force, as if 24,000 voices were suddenly silenced.

The he road to Frisco starts today, in Missoula. Go get'em JACKS!!!!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Jackedforlife;284555]
                                O-line do your job and we will feel a great disturbance in the force, as if 24,000 voices were suddenly silenced.
                                QUOTE]

......or 12000

http://www.egriz.com/grizboard/viewt...hp?f=1&t=72577

Comment

Working...
                                X