Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Illinois St: GDT

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Their defensive coordinator was no prize either. Was sitting first row on the east side right behind the bench and heard more foul language from him than I've heard in awhile. At both his players and the officials.
    When you are on west side 17 rows up, you don't hear those things. Apparently Sprock did not either. I would not know about his on field appearance were it not for a number of fans standing and yelling at refs to get him off the field. I know for certain that Coach Stig would not approve of any of his staff using foul language. When you hear things of this nature, it makes you wonder what is this guy doing being a coach? He is in the wrong field of work.

Comment

My only question after this game is what on earth does TC have to do for Stig to step up to the plate and name him the starting QB of this team?

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
        My only question after this game is what on earth does TC have to do for Stig to step up to the plate and name him the starting QB of this team?
        I think they've already made their choice, don't kid yourself.It was made when the redshirt was lifted,the first two series stuff is just a lame attempt at appeasement.I don't think Lujan will be here next year,if all he has to look forward to is sitting on the bench.Hope I'm wrong,but I'm sure he'll want to play somewhere.The only problem is finding a good fit somewhere,he's got a lot of his time invested here.Again,hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Working...
        X