Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Playoffs

Five Valley teams in, all on one side of the bracket. Guess the rest of FCS is sick of hearing how good the Valley is. What a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      Five Valley teams in, all on one side of the bracket. Guess the rest of FCS is sick of hearing how good the Valley is. What a joke.
      TOTALLY agree! Good luck in Montana Jacks!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        This ticks me off. I guess they don't want to see an all Valley final. Talk about loading one half of the bracket.
        "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

And WIU gets in and gets the easiest opening game.

Comment

No one should be surprised by anything the committee does.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
              No one should be surprised by anything the committee does.
              I'm not surprised at all, but it still makes me mad.
              "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
                Isn't that they way it was last year with Indiana St?

Comment

UND has to be really angry with us right now. Looks like the committee put WIU in instead of them, and put us where they would have been placed if they got in.

Comment

Well, as much we got screwed over by the selection committee, there are two things to consider...

1) A lot of good teams didn't get in
                    2) We had the chance to force the committee to give us a favorable draw yesterday. We failed. Now we have to deal with this.

As Jake Taylor once said in "Major League"... "I guess there's only one thing left to do... win the whole F&%*#&g thing."
                    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
                      Glad we could help them with that...
                      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

I dont inderstand why they'd put all five MVFC teams on the same side. On paper the best conference in FCS. Really makes no sense.

As far as our position. We have absolutely no one to blame but ourselves. We had every chance to get a seed and couldnt win games we were supposed to. I said several weeks ago I thought this team was cruising to make the playoffs and get a second round date in Fargo. Yesterday morning I thought they were gonna prove me wrong. Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                          Glad we could help them with that...
                          Haha, yeah, they're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                            I dont inderstand why they'd put all five MVFC teams on the same side. On paper the best conference in FCS. Really makes no sense.

As far as our position. We have absolutely no one to blame but ourselves. We had every chance to get a seed and couldnt win games we were supposed to. I said several weeks ago I thought this team was cruising to make the playoffs and get a second round date in Fargo. Yesterday morning I thought they were gonna prove me wrong. Nope.
                            Well Missoula is just a few miles down the road from Billings so it should be an enjoyable trip. You are right about the team proving you wrong or right. They should have some points for travel delays.

Comment

Hate to dwell on it, but hearing them give reasoning on why ISUr was placed against NDSU, I'm pretty sure that if we win yesterday, we have a good shot at the #4 seed. FML

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                                Hate to dwell on it, but hearing them give reasoning on why ISUr was placed against NDSU, I'm pretty sure that if we win yesterday, we have a good shot at the #4 seed. FML
                                There's no way the committee was going to put a Valley team on the other side of the bracket. If we had been seeded, it would have been 6 or 7.

Comment

Working...
                                X