Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hobo day "THE THREAD"

Originally posted by hareball View Post
    Find the whole hobo week, hobo day vs hobo days discussion pretty amusing. A week would indicate 7 days. I imagine some students on campus celebrate all 7 days, but many visitors will arrive in Brookings this evening and celebrate tonight and tomorrow, which would be 2 days. What is the proper term for the 2 day celebration?

PS For the record, I will continue to call it Hobo Days
    Thanks for the warning, Hareballs. Jacks 34, UNI 17

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      I laugh when I hear people say or see people write "Hobo Days". Where's Jeff Foxworthy's buddy, Bill Engvall, and his old routine "Here's your sign."
      Whole conversation remains me more of a Ron White quote. Irregardless, enjoy the celebration of all things Hobo and good luck against the Panther .
      USD Fan

Comment

Originally posted by hareball View Post
        Whole conversation remains me more of a Ron White quote. Irregardless, enjoy the celebration of all things Hobo and good luck against the Panther .
        *Panthers

Comment

I love the blue scoreboard lighting at the stadium on the eve of the game. That's a great pre-game day tradition to start!
          This space for lease.

Comment

Jacks will need to be able to run with some consistency today, and hopefully the defense will be able to maintain a high level of play without Mears. Jacks should win, but it won't be easy.
            This space for lease.

Comment

No word on who the starting QB is today, per the SDSU pregame show on the radio. Will be a game time decision.

Comment

UNI QB Kollmorgen will not play today. Aaron Bailey will be the QB. He's UNI's leading rusher this season.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                  No word on who the starting QB is today, per the SDSU pregame show on the radio. Will be a game time decision.
                  Lujan is starting. Taryn will play.
                  Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Lujan will start. Will play the first two series, TC will get the 3rd series.

Comment

Anyone else not getting video feed to work on jackrabbit extra?

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                        Lujan will start. Will play the first two series, TC will get the 3rd series.
                        Lets settle the who should start argument!

Comment

After one first down, Jacks will force a UNI punt.

Butler with a 17 yard return. Jacks take over on their own 46 yard line.

Comment

Good start for the D.

Comment

Lujan gets sacked on the 2nd play. 3rd and 10 upcoming.

Comment

Jacks go 3 and out despite great field position to start.

Comment

Working...
                                X