Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hobo day "THE THREAD"

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
    Laughably stupid coaching. Unreal. Ungodly, unforgivably stupid. Fireable offense. I do not care what any defenders day. That is complete crap.
    Are you mad they went for it?

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
      Jacks have been killed on the LOS all game. Why would you run that play call in that formation with UNI knowing exactly what you're going to do. Just idiotic.
      Ask the good old boys on this forum. We are well coached. They'll tell you.
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I don't see how you don't kick a field goal and play defense there. You've had your asses handed to you all day. Give yourselves a chance in overtime.
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
          No....no we're not. We just aren't.

Comment

There's a difference between being well-coached and a bad situational coaching decision.
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I like the call to go for it. Just hate the play call and hate that formation that seems to lose yards every time now. Why not run a QB sneak with TC under center?

At least make UNI think you might pass.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                I don't see how you don't kick a field goal and play defense there. You've had your asses handed to you all day. Give yourselves a chance in overtime.
                The wind. Im not mad they went for it. If they would have missed a FG everyone would be saying they should have went for it.

Comment

O-line got their ass kicked all day. Tough to think you'll just run over them.

The guy that made the stop was untouched coming through. Someone missed their assignment on the backside.

I'm not against going for it. With how bad the field is and how bad the line has been, I'm not sure you can there though.

UNI 223 rushing yards to SDSU 95. That tells you all you need to know.
                  Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

7pts...
                    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                      There's a difference between being well-coached and a bad situational coaching decision.
                      Defend away.

Comment

Just got back from the game. Second straight "big" home game that the team was not prepared to play. Embarrassing performance again. This one is on the staff again.
                        How can a team have no fire on Homecoming?
                        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                          Just got back from the game. Second straight "big" home game that the team was not prepared to play. Embarrassing performance again. This one is on the staff again.
                          How can a team have no fire on Homecoming?
                          3 years in a row now.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                            The wind. Im not mad they went for it. If they would have missed a FG everyone would be saying they should have went for it.
                            I agree.
                            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                              Defend away.
                              The Jacks were in a position to be 6-1 with four winnable games left. "Coaching" gets you in that position. But the coaches made the wrong situational coaching decision on one play and we're now 5-2 instead. Do you not understand how those things are different?

Stig: "This one's on me."

"I wish I'd have given Jay Carlson a chance to tie the game there."
                              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Coach Stig: "This one's on me."

Stig says Lujan wasn't sharp. Just didn't have the reps. Says he needs to have a week's worth of reps.

Comment

Working...
                                X