GDT NDSU at SDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT NDSU at SDSU

It's here. People have anxiously awaited this day.

Reminder: If you're going to the game, set the DVR to record the game and Midco's 30 minute Pregame show. If you're not going to the game, set the DVR anyway.

Here's the pregame story (10/1/15) from GoJacks.com with a link to the Game Notes used by the media for background etc:
    http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=210382394
    Take a look at the Notes: Head coach listed for the Bison: John Banaszak (oops someone in the Sports Info Office forgot to change the Game Day Notes form -- prepared 9/29 -- during transition from the RMU game to the NDSU game.... )

I think we'll have more subtle and not so subtle surprises for our Bison visitors.

Go Jacks!
    Last edited by JackJD; 10-03-2015, 06:56 AM.

Re: GDT NDSU at SDSU

Ouch! Forgot to change the coaches name, I'm sure there'll be a whole thread about this on bisonville.

Looking forward to a great game! GB, GB, GO JACKS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      It's here. People have anxiously awaited this day.

Reminder: If you're going to the game, set the DVR to record the game and Midco's 30 minute Pregame show. If you're not going to the game, set the DVR anyway.

Here's the pregame story (10/1/15) from GoJacks.com with a link to the Game Notes used by the media for background etc:
      http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=210382394
      Take a look at the Notes: Head coach listed for the Bison: John Banaszak (oops someone in the Sports Info Office forgot to change the Game Day Notes form -- prepared 9/29 -- during transition from the RMU game to the NDSU game.... )

I think we'll have more subtle and not so subtle surprises for our Bison visitors.

Go Jacks!
      Maybe B-Ville fans will be calling for him after this game! C'mon Jacks, give 'em a reason to do so!

Comment

Weather.com reporting this morning there's a zero chance of rain. Central part of the state will get rain but the storm slowly drifts north -- not east.

East southeast winds at around 10-15 mph. Temp at kickoff predicted to be 56 degrees and it'll steadily drop to 50 by 9:00 pm. Great football weather!

Comment

The attendance record in CAS is 16,498 set at the 2013 Dakota Marker game. We should hit about 17,000 today.

With the expected large Bison tailgating crowd joining us, the backyard and other tailgating spots will challenge for one of the top-ten most populous cities in South Dakota.

Comment

SDSU has announced that 17,348 tickets have been sold (and that is all that is available). I still expect the break between the two schools to be somewhere in the neighborhood of 14,000+ for the Jacks and 3,000 for the Bi-Polarzens.

Comment

We're ready to go with 100 Blue and Yellow Jello Shots (well, there were 100 last night)... Blue curacao in the blues, and Malibu in the yellows... Let's go jacks!

Comment

Boy, I hope the Jackrabbits win today. The arrogance of the Bison fans is somethng to behold.

I have nothing but respect for their team. But it would sure be nice to beat them, just to hear them complain about the officials, or playing on grass, or the fact that they weren't really beaten, they just ran out of time.

Comment

Cheesecake rum chatta shots @ our tailgate go jacks

Comment

NDSU wins the toss and will defer. Jacks will get the ball to start.

Here we go!

Comment

How does somebody like Jake Wieneke not even get recruited by Minnesota or any big school?
                      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

I don't care if Wieneke is covered, throw it to him
                        "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Jacks get 1 first down, but then the drive stalls.

Bison take over on their own 30.

Comment

Bison gifted a PI penalty. Awesome.
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Jacks get called for a pass interference. On the replay, didn't look like much contact.

Bison have a 3rd and 4 at the SDSU 37.

Comment

Working...
                              X