GDT NDSU at SDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT NDSU at SDSU

Bison been third and short all night,that's why their third down conversion stats are so good....noyhing fancy, just efficient.

Comment

On the first play of the 4th quarter, Wentz throws incomplete and the Bison go 3 and out.

Man, that 4th and 1 at the goal line looms large now. Could easily be a 28-14 game right now.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
        I'd also like to say that perhaps we need to let a few posters know that they should probably stop proclaiming how great our stars will play against the bison before the game. Happened with Zenner...now with Jake. Perhaps hold their ill advised smack until after the game.
        yes, can't tip your hand,if you don't have any other weapons

Comment

4th and 4 from their own 33. Jacks have to go for it.

Paris called for a false start. 3 false start penalties called on the RBs in this game for the Jacks.

Now Jacks will punt.

Comment

been a few bright spots,Goddard,Jones,Butler,defense has produced at times,just to be fair to the players who played well and hard,all of them played hard i'd say

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
              been a few bright spots,Goddard,Jones,Butler,defense has produced at times,just to be fair to the players who played well and hard,all of them played hard i'd say
              I agree. I just feel bad for them because the rest of the team didn't seem prepared for the game.
              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

We ain't gonna see the SD side of that rock for a long long time, I'm afraid.
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

first down by a foot for Bison, efficient, smart football,keep eating up the clock,we're done unless we get some breaks

Comment

Jacks recover a King Frazier fumble; Jacks ball on their own 45.

Comment

On 3rd and 1, Lujan gets sacked and loses 8 yards. Good grief.

4th and 9, Lujan throws and hits Wieneke for a first down.

Roughing the passer also called on NDSU.

Comment

go for 3 straight big play passes,at least we won't waste downs running up the middle,now they're sending people at Lujan ,making it difficult for him

Comment

Lujan hits Wesley for a TD, but illegal formation called on the Jacks. More silly penalties.

Comment

Jacks called for a chop block. Just a brutal game all around.

10 penalties, 89 yards for the Jacks.

Comment

a well designed screen play might work

Comment

On 4th and 13, Lujan throws for 9 yards. What the hell is that play call?

Jacks killed by penalties, stupid plays, lack of focus, etc. I'm embarrassed.

Comment

Working...
                                X