Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU vs. KU

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    According to the schedule it is on Fox Sports Net.
    http://www.gojacks.com/SportSelect.d...B_OEM_ID=15000

Last year it seemed that if the game was on a sports channel, it also showed up on ESPN3.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
      I am planning on going to KC Friday night and driving over Saturday morning.
      Any help with what section to get tickets in would be awesome. Going to be 2 adults and 3 kids for sure.
      Thanks
      Tickets are as low as $6 on stubhub, fees included. Buy your tickets there and move over to the Jacks section (maybe Sec 23 or 24...can't quite remember from last time). You'll be able to sit pretty much wherever you want throughout the stadium. It won't be anywhere near capacity.
      Last edited by jacks1; 08-24-2015, 11:42 AM.
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
        Last year it seemed that if the game was on a sports channel, it also showed up on ESPN3.
        Last years game against Missouri was on ESPNU, that's why it was also on ESPN3. The Kansas game wont be on ESPN3 since it is being shown on FSN.

Comment

Any predictions on starting lineup?

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
            Any predictions on starting lineup?
            Well... I was afraid we might have to face this freak athlete, but he's not even on the roster, so nevermind.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/...ive-way-to-get

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
              Well... I was afraid we might have to face this freak athlete, but he's not even on the roster, so nevermind.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/...ive-way-to-get
              70" vertical....wow. Hope he doesn't get hurt with one of those stunts. He has more on his Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                Wow. Did not see this happening. I figured it would be 6PM, like every KU opener I can remember.
                It's about having some green stuff in the cash drawer at the end of the day.

Comment

Is there one tailgate spot the Jack fans are attending for the KU game? I'm going down for a perfect college football opening weekend double header. Gonna watch the Jacks play Kansas in the morning and the Coyotes play Kansas State in the evening? Any interest in swapping opponents? 😬

Secondly, if there is no official tailgate spot you're attending, my son and his friends every year for the home opener sponsor a tailgate of food and keg beer. You pay whatever you feel is right, and the money they make goes to i beleive the muscular dystrophy association. ( I stand corrected on that, as it might be another charity, but nonetheless it goes to charity ). Fans from opponents are not only invited, but in past years have attended in big numbers.

Good luck next Saturday. Looking forward to a great weekend.

yfe

Comment

Where is everyone partying on Fri night? Is there an SDSU gathering of sorts on Fri night?
                    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                      Where is everyone partying on Fri night? Is there an SDSU gathering of sorts on Fri night?
                      I suggest you head to the Wheel. Awesome college bar.

If that is not your speed, there is a nice bar in the Oread called the Bird Dog Bar. Near the stadium for those of you not staying there.

If you are looking for something different than that, head downtown to Mass Street. There are tons of good places to hang out there, including Free State Brewery.

If you want a towny location, head to Louise's West. Great bar, huge beers. There is a Louise's downtown as well.

Any questions, let me know.
                      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

What's your excuse?

Rule #76
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPTcLZi7oH4

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                          What's your excuse?

Rule #76
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPTcLZi7oH4
                          I know. I'm ashamed of myself. Second straight FBS game I've missed, but I was never even contemplating going to Methzou.
                          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

If that is not your speed, there is a nice bar in the Oread called the Bird Dog Bar. Near the stadium for those of you not staying there.

If you are looking for something different than that, head downtown to Mass Street. There are tons of good places to hang out there, including Free State Brewery.

If you want a towny location, head to Louise's West. Great bar, huge beers. There is a Louise's downtown as well.

We're staying at the Oread, so we'll probably be at the Bird Dog Bar Friday night.
                            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I can vouch for the Free State Brewery. I had lunch there this summer. I believe it was on the Fourth of July.
                              Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Coach Beatty talking about rebuilding the numbers (he has 64 scholarship athletes) at Kansas in the wake of his predecessor's junior-college-recruiting-plan-gone-awry.

From 8/29/15 KUSports.com:
                                http://www2.kusports.com/news/2015/a...g-plan-kansas/

Comment

Working...
                                X