2015 Spring Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2015 Spring Football

The place is packed, btw. A former player mentioned "can't believe how many people are here. This is as many people that were at the last 5 spring games combined."

At the end of the first quarter, the Offense is leading 15-3, for whatever that's worth. Just surprising that the Offense is leading.

Comment

Paris with a nice TD run, he looks tough to bring down and has some quickness to him. Broke a couple tackles to get in.

Comment

Langer stuffs Mengarelli in the backfield. He looks like a beast out there, as expected.

Comment

On the kicking front, Sam Koob looks to have a pretty big leg.

Douglas warming up in his 2nd set. Still looks to run more than pass though.

Comment

For WRs, other than Weineke and Wesley, who have both looked good, Jones and Raymond have impressed me the most so far.

Little has been a bit skittish in his 2nd set.

Easy to see why a clear favorite hasn't emerged at QB.

Comment

Carr out for most of the seasons and Shoff hurt again. Stig indicates some young guys will need to step up.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                Carr out for most of the seasons and Shoff hurt again. Stig indicates some young guys will need to step up.
                They both get hurt today?
                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Carr out for most of the fall season or spring season? Could you be more specific.
                  Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                    Carr out for most of the fall season or spring season? Could you be more specific.
                    Stig indicted Carr would be out till end of year or playoffs.

Comment

Talk about a crowd. I went to the game hoping to find a seat, none to be had. It was standing room only. This is a good omen for things to happen this fall. I was listening to WNAX on the way home, and Mike Struck said its the best crowd for a spring game in years.

Comment

Did JeRyan Butler participate today?
                        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Carr played today, didn't he? I could have swore I saw 12 out there at DB.
                          "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                            Carr played today, didn't he? I could have swore I saw 12 out there at DB.
                            No, the offensive lineman

Comment

Re QB: Any chance a true freshman could come in an win he job? I have never seen Taryn Christion play. Obviously, a red shirt would be good, but then again, if he's the best player at that position...
                              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

My assessment:
                                None of those QB's today see the field outside of an injury to Lujan this year., or maybe ever ....We're good at RB...the SJAC is awesome...and maybe we should've buildt a Dome?? Wow...great crowd!!
                                SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Working...
                                X