Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: State at NDSU - Playoff Edition

Originally posted by slosho View Post
    And yet our coach thinks it was one of the best crews he's had reffing a game... Interesting.
    I do think the umpire kept getting in the way of plays like he stopped John Crockett for us on one play. Good going John mow them down if they get in the way. The officiating would have been a huge issue if SDSU had won.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      I do think the umpire kept getting in the way of plays like he stopped John Crockett for us on one play. Good going John mow them down if they get in the way. The officiating would have been a huge issue if SDSU had won.
      Yeah what the heck was with that?! That guy couldn't get our of his own way.

If he wouldn't have stopped Crockett that likely would have been a big play. The series before he got in the way of one of our receivers. You could see if affected how our receiver went after the ball.

I can't imagine what would have happened had the bison lost. The officials were not good.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
        Yeah what the heck was with that?! That guy couldn't get our of his own way.

If he wouldn't have stopped Crockett that likely would have been a big play. The series before he got in the way of one of our receivers. You could see if affected how our receiver went after the ball.

I can't imagine what would have happened had the bison lost. The officials were not good.
        See post #346. we all agreed the officials were not good.

But it really was "bad both ways".

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
          See post #346. we all agreed the officials were not good.

But it really was "bad both ways".
          No argument there...but complaining about the refs is our deal.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
            No argument there...but complaining about the refs is our deal.
            TransAm, I concede the Jacks fans will never beat Bison fans in complaining about refs.

That doofus Umpire should have been called for pass interference against us and a few minutes later, should have been given credit for a tackle on Crockett. Of the two plays, we came out on top...Crockett was developing a head of steam. I'm going to have to check the final game stats. I think that ref was also credited with 39 yards rushing, one interception for 20 yards, and a blocked punt.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
              TransAm, I concede the Jacks fans will never beat Bison fans in complaining about refs.

That doofus Umpire should have been called for pass interference against us and a few minutes later, should have been given credit for a tackle on Crockett. Of the two plays, we came out on top...Crockett was developing a head of steam. I'm going to have to check the final game stats. I think that ref was also credited with 39 yards rushing, one interception for 20 yards, and a blocked punt.
              Well then, it looks like we are coming to an agreement.

Comment

Officiating was abysmal. I watched the game with a white hat from one of the best high school and small college crews in South Dakota, he was embarrassed for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                  Officiating was abysmal. I watched the game with a white hat from one of the best high school and small college crews in South Dakota, he was embarrassed for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Hope you were not viewing with Capitan. He is still around is he not?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                    The officiating would have been a huge issue if SDSU had won.

how so?? like it is because NDSU won??

BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

I can't imagine what would have happened had the bison lost.
                      would have been horrible had this happened......
                      BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post

What if you had lost? Then it would be an issue we would still be hearing about and that is what I was referring too. Still an issue in some minds despite winning.

The fact of the matter is we lost, despite those alleged helpful calls. Its in the books now. Time to move on. Good luck this Saturday.
                        Last edited by Nidaros; 12-11-2014, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post

Are you trying to tell us half of Bisonville wouldn't have blamed a loss of the refs?

Comment

Not gonna lie, it still hurts! Nutz!!!

SUPERBUNNY
                            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Are you trying to tell us half of Bisonville wouldn't have blamed a loss of the refs?
                              Cripes...half of Bisonville blamed the "closeness" of the game on the refs.
                              "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

In my honest opinion one of the worst calls of the game was the late hit called on the sideline that gave the Bison a fresh set of downs. If that play isn't called they end up punting.

Comment

Working...
                                X