X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: INDIANA STATE.

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Condensed highlights. http://youtu.be/cLGn_ykQ9AU
    About the 5:30 mark was where Hassel hit the QB and caused the fumble. Wow. He ran about 30 yds. untouched before that collision.

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy View Post
      No one has addressed the most important piece of post game analysis, how far off the ball was the d-line?
      Just watched the condensed highlights. At the 8:20 mark the Sycamores had 3rd and 2. The D-line was lined up about a yard off the ball give or take a bit. The LOS was the 38 yard line. The Sycs O-line engages our D-line 1 yard downfield at the 37 yard line.

Why wouldn't we want to be right on the line and stand them up at the LOS? I can't for the life of me figure out the reasoning behind lining up like that.

That being said, the defense played well yesterday. ISU had been primarily a passing team, but at one point Tyler commented on them being virtually balanced with runs and passes. I'm guessing they tried to exploit our inability to stop the run.

Comment

Awesome game Jacks. Defense played well. Offense played great on a difficult weather day.

Can the MVC do something about these obnoxious announcers at the game. Two weeks in a row where the announcer is a cheerleader screaming over the microphone and trying to get the home crowd going. So much for the message read prior to the game about sportsmanship during the game and following the MVC message. Please announce the football game and not when the home team is suppose to cheer.

Comment

Watch Weineke after he catches his 2nd TD. Looks like he isnt 100% healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy View Post
            No one has addressed the most important piece of post game analysis, how far off the ball was the d-line?
            If you used the Sycavision service yesterday, the ISU announcers said our guys were playing too close to the ball. I mentioned this before and no one replied. Does anyone read my posts I think I am leading in ignore lists.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
              If you used the Sycavision service yesterday, the ISU announcers said our guys were playing too close to the ball. I mentioned this before and no one replied. Does anyone read my posts
              Nope

Comment

Originally posted by smoothjack View Post
                Watch Weineke after he catches his 2nd TD. Looks like he isnt 100% healthy.
                He isn't. Still hurt from the sprained ankle in Fargo.
                Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

I watched the condensed video. I like three screen plays! If Sumner makes a better pass, Jones would have scored a TD. I hope to see some screens next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                    About the 5:30 mark was where Hassel hit the QB and caused the fumble. Wow. He ran about 30 yds. untouched before that collision.
                    Next year when Elmore returns , the Jacks will have four experienced linebackers. I would love to see the Jacks go to a 3 down lineman - 4 linebacker system. Put Hassell and Elmore at the outside backer positions and give them the option of speed-rushing the passer. Hassell would be a beast at that type of position.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                      Next year when Elmore returns , the Jacks will have four experienced linebackers. I would love to see the Jacks go to a 3 down lineman - 4 linebacker system. Put Hassell and Elmore at the outside backer positions and give them the option of speed-rushing the passer. Hassell would be a beast at that type of position.
                      I like this idea, but who is our 300lb NT? I think Gottlob and Langer could be 3-4 DE's but it takes having a mammoth human being in the middle for the defense to be effective. Just my thoughts, but I do like the idea!

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                        I like this idea, but who is our 300lb NT? I think Gottlob and Langer could be 3-4 DE's but it takes having a mammoth human being in the middle for the defense to be effective. Just my thoughts, but I do like the idea!
                        Kellen Soulek
                        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Kellen Soulek is listed as 305 as a RFr. Tywan Ramsey is 290 as a Fr.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                            Kellen Soulek is listed as 305 as a RFr. Tywan Ramsey is 290 as a Fr.
                            Forgot about him! Thanks!

Comment

Erik Ode
                              One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                                Erik Ode
                                Who is he? I see he is listed on the roster as an OL, but did he play dt at Brandon Valley?

Comment

Working...
                                X