10/4/14 vs. Illinois State RedBirds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 10/4/14 vs. Illinois State RedBirds

It's in the Building that used to house Northwestern Enegery. Just west of Nicks, and I am fairly certain they allow you to bring in carry out food as long as your throwing a few back. I would ask first though.

Comment

I've talked to the owner, and the focus is on the beer an not the food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Which was the brewery that a student started from a small business class. Theif or crook or something like that. That still going on?
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          Which was the brewery that a student started from a small business class. Theif or crook or something like that. That still going on?
          Heist and no.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
            Heist and no.
            Thanks yeah that's it. That's to bad. What happened I don't recall hearing about it much after it got started.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

SDSU vs ISU-r got the Sports Network FCS game of the week.
              http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/t...spx?id=4728216
              "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Today is a HUGE game. We are going to learn a lot about our team today. What we have seen so far has been impressive. The team is pretty healthy which is a real plus. The line play has been very solid. Lujan needs to be good today.

SUPERBUNNY
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Signed up for the video feed on Illinois State's site. A 24-hr pass was $5.95 and the quality isn't bad. I tested it using Chromecast to cast it up to the big screen and watched Coach Spack's press conference from the other day. Coach Spack has a good working knowledge of the Jackrabbits.

Coach Spack spent a few minutes comparing Zenner to Mike Alstott, former Purdue and Tampa Bay standout. He noted Alstott was bigger but Zenner is faster and otherwise, lots of running similarities. Interesting comparison. Coach Spack played at Purdue and was a grad- and then assistant coach and had a hand in recruiting Alstott to Purdue.

This has great potential to be a hard-fought battle with a margin of victory a touchdown or less. Best guess: SDSU 24, ISU 21. Preference: SDSU 28, ISU 7.

Weather at kickoff should be about 47 to 49 degrees with winds out of the west at 19 mph. Looks like we brought the weather.

Comment

ISU video and Chromecast for me as well. I'm expecting a tough game for SDSU but if we avoid turnovers we should get the win.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                      ISU video and Chromecast for me as well. I'm expecting a tough game for SDSU but if we avoid turnovers we should get the win.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                      Going out to the backyard to eat a hotdog and have a beer before the game too?

Comment

I understand TV got sick and will not be at the game to do the live chat today.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                          I understand TV got sick and will not be at the game to do the live chat today.

Not a good omen. I remember Terry not being at the Montana game.

Comment

Feed is online. Seems alright.

Blustery, cold day in Normal. Mid 40's temps - 20-25 mph winds.

Jacks win the toss and will receive.

Jacks in white tops, yellow pants.

Comment

Jacks manage one first down before they have to punt.

ISU-R ball at their own 20 to start.

Comment

3rd and 10 for ISU-R. Roberson runs for 33 yards.

Comment

Working...
                                X