10/4/14 vs. Illinois State RedBirds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 10/4/14 vs. Illinois State RedBirds

Who knows. Maybe Illinois State is the best team in the league. The Jacks have recovered from blowouts before. Remember their first-ever D-1 game against UC-Davis? It was worse than this. In the past, the Jacks also have blown out some teams that rebounded quickly. I say destroy the video of this game and move on quickly.
    This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
      Who knows. Maybe Illinois State is the best team in the league. The Jacks have recovered from blowouts before. Remember their first-ever D-1 game against UC-Davis? It was worse than this. In the past, the Jacks also have blown out some teams that rebounded quickly. I say destroy the video of this game and move on quickly.
      I say widespread panic #ebola.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I say make the team re watch this game everyweek so they remember how embarressed they played.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Terry reported Chase Kern true Freshmen had his redshirt pulled well after the game was out of hand. Understand a DE went out injured but why pull his redshirt in a game like this?

Comment

If the injury was bad enough he's going to have to play next week so just as well get him some time in a real game?
            "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
            -Leo Rosten

Comment

I know you guys don't want to hear from a Redbird right now. This game was statistically very even. Even the first half was not what you would have expected. Every big play went the 'birds way. Just one of those days, right? Good luck the rest of the way, Jacks.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                Terry reported Chase Kern true Freshmen had his redshirt pulled well after the game was out of hand. Understand a DE went out injured but why pull his redshirt in a game like this?
                Kevin Klocek apparently suffered a serious leg injury during the game, so the Jacks needed a d-lineman. The d-line is not a position of depth this year. Kern may have to play quite a bit in weeks to come.
                This space for lease.

Comment

I'm starting to wonder if that might be true. Roberson is a stud, and they're a very physical team with good wideouts and backs.
                  Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                    Stig said he was going to play anyway.

Comment

No big deal, let's move on and win next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

We might swap rankings with the Redbirds in the next poll, if we're still ranked next wk. Pollsters might tolerate one slip up, even of this magnitude

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                          We might swap rankings with the Redbirds in the next poll, if we're still ranked next wk. Pollsters might tolerate one slip up, even of this magnitude
                          I wonder if we'll be in the "Others receiving votes" category. We haven't earned a ranking yet.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                            I wonder if we'll be in the "Others receiving votes" category. We haven't earned a ranking yet.
                            Again, not trying to be a troll after a game like this. Not sure the FCS polls have voters that pay that much attention. We beat this drum at rbf.net all the time. In particular, we've been discussing how SDSU was screwed last year, and how the Valley is disrespected by the selection committee. Your thoughts/criticisms are always welcome...

http://www.redbirdfan.net/forum/view...php?f=8&t=6642

Comment

A top 15 team would not completely embarrass itself like that. Losing a road game is one thing. This was something more. Both ISU teams should leap over the top of us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I motion to not wear yellow pants again, the yellow pants clearly did us in today.

Comment

Working...
                                X