Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Week 3: Southern Utah

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
    Big Sky has an app for phones and tablets may or not work for all tablets.we'll see. As for must win games, arent they all. Never heard of a must lose game (unless your the Detroit Lions going for another first round pick).
    Is that for video or just score updates?

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper 76 View Post
      Is that for video or just score updates?
      Its WatchBigSky live video and archives.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        AmericaOneSports.com will have free streaming of the game on the Big Sky platform. Ben's bar in Yankton will have it on the big screen. Going to be a stiff challenge from SUU. Hoping to see better play on special teams and dominance from the defense once again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It it says online you need to pay for it. Anyone else see anything?
        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
          It it says online you need to pay for it. Anyone else see anything?
          It makes you "buy" the package for $0. Not sure if that's what you're seeing.

Comment

It was a free subscription. The sound and picture seems quite good without downloading the HD.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Oldhare: any suggestions on how to connect? I have an account, have Flash installed and something called something like Octo????? Which was required as part of the sign up.

On vandrovecs chat someone recommended WatchBig Sky...I will try that

Comment

At 9:47 in the first, SDSU 7 SUU 0

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                  Oldhare: any suggestions on how to connect? I have an account, have Flash installed and something called something like Octo????? Which was required as part of the sign up.

I haven't had any luck getting this stream to work, any pointers?

Comment

I went through the SUU website and followed the instructions for the America One sign up and then went back to sign in at the SUU website. Scroll down on choices and clicked on the game for Jacks.
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post

you figure it out? I got the same!!
                      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

3rd and forever on SUU first drive... on their own 30

Comment

I entered at the SUU schedule page. Click on the Jacks live video and then click on the signup. I am not real sharp on IT matters, but it seemed easier than many things.

Comment

I have the stream on America ONE Sports. Audio and video are glitchy, but are there.

SDSU takes over at their own 18.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                              I went through the SUU website and followed the instructions for the America One sign up and then went back to sign in at the SUU website. Scroll down on choices and clicked on the game for Jacks.

This worked!!!!

Comment

Did what oldhare did and I'm up and running.

I use Chromecast to put it on the big screen. Not a great picture but its free. We have Tyler M for audio. Tyler is about a play ahead of the computer/TV so wat himg the TV is like having replay on every play.

On the computer/TV, there is no box showing the score.

Comment

Working...
                                X