Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Week 3: Southern Utah

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
    Although with the 1-0 mantra each week, wouldn't that technically make every week a must win?
    Funny thing that 1-0 Mantra, I have a D-bag that sits behind me at the home games and all he seems to want to do is take a dump on our fun and counter anything was say, also he seems to think he's a football mastermind.
    In his latest efforts to make himself look better he chastised me for having 1-0 on the hard hat I was wearing he says "good job moron our record is 0-1" some folly that is (folly: a fool in action) anyway it applied and was humorous to me.

Of course that guy makes games less fun, But the cute little girl that sit's next to me more than makes up for the @-hole.
    Last edited by slosho; 09-12-2014, 06:55 AM. Reason: Goon Style, punctuation errors.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
      Funny thing that 1-0 Mantra, I have a D-bag that sits behind me at the home games and all he seems to want to do is take a dump on our fun and counter anything was say, also he seems to think he's a football mastermind.
      In his latest efforts to make himself look better he chastised me for having 1-0 on the hard hat I was wearing he says "good job moron our record is 0-1" some folly that is (folly: a fool in action) anyway it applied and was humorous to me.

Of course that guy makes games less fun, But the cute little girl that sit's next to me more than makes up for the @-hole.
      Yes, I could see where someone sitting behind you yelling after every play about poor decision making of the coaching staff could ruin your gameday experience.....
      With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Certainly I don't let someone complaining ruin my game day. If I did, that would be on me. (Especially about valid concerns) but the personal attacks are uncalled for.

Comment

Certainly I don't let someone complaining ruin my game day. If I did, that would be on me. (Especially about valid concerns) but the personal attacks are uncalled for.
          True. put on your helmet next time "YOU DON'T KNOW ME!"
          With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

That would be too tedious to put on it.

Comment

Stuck at work tonight. Makes waiting for game time seem even longer. Not sure I can make the watch party at Kraven but will give it a try. Hopefully it works out.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                Stuck at work tonight. Makes waiting for game time seem even longer. Not sure I can make the watch party at Kraven but will give it a try. Hopefully it works out.
                24 hours. one nap away.
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                  24 hours. one nap away.
                  That sort of helps. Its getting closer to game day finally.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Jesus, he actually called you a moron?
                    Originally posted by JackFan96
                    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                      Jesus, he actually called you a moron?
                      Well. That wasn't a quote but it's board friendly. And there is much more that has proceeded it so... but I can delete the post's if they annoy you.

Comment

Well. That wasn't a quote but it's board friendly. And there is much more that has proceeded it so... but I can delete the post's if they annoy you.
                        No, that's not what I meant at all. I couldn't believe the dude was that big of a dick to you and said that kind of thing to your face.
                        Originally posted by JackFan96
                        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

AmericaOneSports.com will have free streaming of the game on the Big Sky platform. Ben's bar in Yankton will have it on the big screen. Going to be a stiff challenge from SUU. Hoping to see better play on special teams and dominance from the defense once again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Slosho, the knucklehead sitting behind you who doesn't understand the Jacks' 1-0 mantra is the moron. Ignore him, keep wearing the hat and keep cheering.
                            This space for lease.

Comment

Big Sky has an app for phones and tablets may or not work for all tablets.we'll see. As for must win games, arent they all. Never heard of a must lose game (unless your the Detroit Lions going for another first round pick).

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                                Slosho, the knucklehead sitting behind you who doesn't understand the Jacks' 1-0 mantra is the moron. Ignore him, keep wearing the hat and keep cheering.
                                Honestly, that dude sounds a little like some NDSU fans I've had the "pleasure" of sitting near...
                                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Working...
                                X