2015 Recruiting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015 Recruiting List

According to TV, safety Brandon Thomas from Concord Community (Ind) tweeted his verbal to SDSU.
    "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Had offers from NC Central and Austin Peay....

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...-Thomas-163255

Comment

Torian Lewis has decommited from SDSU and flipped to Southern Illinois, it's hard to blame a kid for staying close to home...https://twitter.com/WeAbout_HisTory/...278592/photo/1

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
          Torian Lewis has decommited from SDSU and flipped to Southern Illinois, it's hard to blame a kid for staying close to home...https://twitter.com/WeAbout_HisTory/...278592/photo/1
          Possibly the Thomas verbal and Lewis decommit were connected? Both DBs.

Comment

Bryan Beck, lineman from Wi commits to FAU. Had offer from the Jacks.
            http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...an-Beck-164705

Comment

If I read right - quiet period starts today or tomorrow? Also - JUCO signings can begin 12/17

Comment

Too bad. Thought he would fit well with our defensive scheme.

Understandable that he'd want to play closer to home.
                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                  I got a chuckle out of the Facebook comment made by the lady from Gotenburg, "all from the east and no one from the west". Sort of the same argument of East River vs West River. Unless I reading wrong, there are a bunch of these guys who have not made early commits. I thinking we could land some more by signing day. I notice too, that Wyoming has two commits so far and no doubt more coming to them. Bohl is serious about building a program at Wyoming.
                  I've got a feeling the lady from Gothenburg was disappointed that Tanner Borchardt from the same town didn't get named. He was named to a select preseason team by the OWH. However, Gothenburg failed to even make the playoffs despite being one of the better teams from their district. They didn't win enough games and in my opinion from watching him play in person, he wasn't as dominate as he should have been.

As far as no kids making it from the western part of the state, the majority of Nebraskans feel anything west of Lincoln is the western half of the state and based on that, numerous kids got named including 2, two-time selections. Bottom line is the majority of population resides in two metro areas, there are more numbers and in many cases more talent there.

I'm pleased with the all-state players that the Rabbits got commits from and the kids we targeted in Nebraska this year.

Comment

Luke Sellers definitely looks like he is already physically ready to play at the college level based on his highlights. Some of those blocks he threw in his highlight real are almost comical how he pushes them back 20+ yards. Hopefully his injury issues are getting resolved properly

Comment

Originally posted by Hip2daHop View Post
                      Any word on Daniel? Huge.
                      What was this comment about? No one followed up and I have no idea what it means.
                      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                        What was this comment about? No one followed up and I have no idea what it means.
                        Daniel tweeted today he received an offer from Mississippi Valley State.
                        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Nothing in particular other than he seems to be a fairly large fella.

Given the FB from Papillion verbal wonder where he stands...

Comment

Would like to have Mikey at SDSU...

Comment

Did we have him on our list very long? From rivals it looked like he committed the same day to both? Did he change his mind immediately?
                              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                                Did we have him on our list very long? From rivals it looked like he committed the same day to both? Did he change his mind immediately?
                                He had committed to us last month after his visit for the USD game, it's simply a mistake by rivals posting the same date.
                                Last edited by BigGoosie13; 12-15-2014, 04:19 PM. Reason: done put wrong words in place the

Comment

Working...
                                X