Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT - Jackrabbits vs EWU

Let's get a game day thread going.

Jacks score with 10:38 on the clock! Pass to Candy...haven't seen that play before.

GDT - Jackrabbits vs EWU

Fantastic first drive.

Rabbits up 7-0.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Re: EWU GDT

ESPN3 picture quality not bad on the big screen.

Comment

oops...mods combine threads....just made a GDT thread as well.
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
          ESPN3 picture quality not bad on the big screen.
          Yep, great feed so far.

Comment

D Line seems to be getting upfield well. I like the stat the announcer just gave about EWU being 106th in the country in penalty yards. Hopefully that behooves our disciplined style.

Comment

Jackrabbits force a punt on EWU first possesion. Downed at the 7/8. I wouldn't feel to bad for EWU if SDSU drove the field again and went up two scores.

Comment

If we keep being 3rd and long will not work out for the best for the Jacks as the game progresses.

Comment

EWU is definitely keying on ZZ and going to force the passing game to beat them. Based on how Sumner and crew have looked so far, that looks like great for us. We hopefully can rack up a bunch of points and hold onto the ball to keep their explosive offense off the field.

Comment

Two poor/foolish punt return decisions. A lingering problem that's hard to understand. But good stand by the D. Getting some pressure from the line. Now, let's get those new-look wrinkles in the pass game going again! Go, Jacks!
                    Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Got to spring ZZ on a long one when they don't expect it,if he gets one long run, it will change their perception of things.

Comment

mmm...mmm....Sumner misses Hubert on a pass that would've moved the sticks. Jacks punt.

Comment

Damn. Had our chances. Screwed it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                            Got to spring ZZ on a long one when they don't expect it,if he gets one long run, it will change their perception of things.
                            Agree. But Austin has missed two open receivers for first downs. And the last one was super-easy. He can't miss those when we're on our own 5. It led directly to Easter's TD. Put the D in a really bad spot.
                            Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

It's important to keep the better feild position,if we are in striking distance all the time,it wears on the defense a little

Comment

Working...
                              X