• Show
Clear All

Re: EWU GDT

unbelievable burn another TO

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
      WTF? Delay of game after a to
      Just wasted a second time out. There's problems getting the play in or with the formations or something. How that can be in the 13th game of the season, I don't know.
      Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Special teams play is sucking again

Comment

And we miss a 34-yard FG attempt. Really a wasted drive with too much confusion. Gotta be better.
          Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Uffda on that whole series.

Gotta get a stop on EWU's next possesion.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Not sharp, not sharp at all. Need a stop badly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
                Just wasted a second time out. There's problems getting the play in or with the formations or something. How that can be in the 13th game of the season, I don't know.
                Unless they're are handing the ball to Zenner every play,our offense is doesn't run smooth at all.

Comment

Soooooooo are the Jacks going to get the run game going anytime soon?

Comment

Get Sumner a great big watch for Christmas....okTief can't convert...can't hit the short FG...good grief...hope we can stop shooting self in foot and keep the game within striking distance....mental errors can be corrected by positive re-enforcement from the coaching staff,if you know what i mean....

Comment

Ugh. Huge turn of events there. We just can not play from behind with our style of offense. If they score here, look out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Excellent, excellent three-and-out forced by our D. Unfortunately, a great punt and...wait for it...bad/no return (shocker, right) and we're backed up to our 20.

Quick pass for a gain of 11. Let's roll here!

Comment

If you're going to catch it,call for fair catch...ball spotted at point of catch....be smart

Comment

terrible play call...only one yard...trust th fat guys...c'mon

Comment

Third and one and we don't hand off to the best RB in the nation, instead a swing pass for a loss of three. Bring out the punt team.

Gandy got hit hard but the defender seems to be hurting bad on the play.

Comment

3rd & 1...no Zenner...coaching fail.
                                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Working...
                                X