Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT - Jackrabbits vs EWU

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    Always the voice of reason. Losing is okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Please explain how making the playoffs 3 times after a drought that lasted your lifetime is losing? We are losing this game but are a top 20 program. That's perspective. For a "doctor" it is something you severely lack.
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

• Re: EWU GDT

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
      We have 84 yards rushing. We're not beating a good team with that amount of rush yards. EWU has nearly 200 yards rushing.
      Zenner was hurt early. I have no doubt. Maybe even before the game. No way to win without a great running game. Somebody screwed up on the fake punt call but that isn't the single reason for this probable loss.

We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
        I know you defend Stig, but I am starting to question your football knowledge. That call should be up for a Darwin award, and completely failed our players. How do you not see that? It turned the game on its head.
        I agree. I'm not going to jump off a bridge though. I guess I'm just a loser.
        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Great post. Winning is for winners. Losers need to be happy when they lose. Losers stand up......

I bet you would be a treat in the er. Stay cool "md".

Comment

I didn't name Stig, to be clear. I doubt he called the fake. I would be stunned, frankly. Anyhow, I don't know who did. I thought Moore should have been fired after the 2011 season. I have seen nothing to change my mind since then. In fact, I'm more convinced than ever.

You can say we should be happy to make the season after our three-game skid. OK, I can handle that. But you can also argue that we horribly underperformed until the Northern Iowa game. Just saying.
            Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
              Please explain how making the playoffs 3 times after a drought that lasted your lifetime is losing? We are losing this game but are a top 20 program. That's perspective. For a "doctor" it is something you severely lack.
              Perspective. What a great concept. Sitting with another former FB player right now. His "perspective" is similar to mine. Carry on with your "perspective". I've done okay with my "perspective". Winners win, losers don't win.

We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Good lord. Schneider catches and fumbles the ball. EWU ball.

Comment

I'm not a mod, but I think the general rule is posts, not posters. Everyone try to keep that in mind.

As for the game, we are showing again that we simply are not part of the "big boys" clan yet. SDSU fumble and turnover as I type this.

I'll give credit to EWU, they are better, but again, regardless of the sport, we crap our pants, whether it's coaches or players, it seems to be how SDSU operates.
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

2 fumbles that were lost, a missed FG, drops by our receivers, bad coaching calls. We're not beating Indiana State if we play like this let alone Eastern Washington. They are a good team who exposed some of our weaknesses, but we hurt ourselves, too.

Comment

Perspective. What a great concept. Sitting with another former FB player right now. His "perspective" is similar to mine. Carry on with your "perspective". I've done okay with my "perspective". Winners win, losers don't win.

Wow you know a former player? Did he play sometime during the last 5 years? How many times did he set foot on a playoff field? Careful with your definition of losing.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                        I bet you would be a treat in the er. Stay cool "md".
                        I'm a treat all the time. I will be a jackrabbit fan, critic and booster forever. This forum is here largely because of outspoken supporters like you and me. We will disagree, we will trade barbs and we will always be Jackrabbit fans. Stay real, type and say what you believe. Don't be offended or be offended and passionate. I want the Jackrabbits to endure forever.

Comment

I think I hear the fat lady singing.
                          When you put on that jersey, the name on the front is more important than the name on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by 67jack View Post
                            I think I hear the fat lady singing.
                            She's been warming up since the middle of the 3rd quarter

Comment

Oof Hubert and ewu guy in massive collision. Can't believe they both walked away.
                              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                                Oof Hubert and ewu guy in massive collision. Can't believe they both walked away.
                                Think it was Schneider, but still, targeting call and ejection for the EWU player.

Comment

Working...
                                X