Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU @ USD

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    You have to at least run the ball to end the half. What if Zenner breaks one for 20 or 30? You're in business. Probably didn't matter but I didn't like it.
    Me either.

We're back on defense to start second half. We need to get a stop right away so we can get ZZ going again.
    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
      You have to at least run the ball to end the half. What if Zenner breaks one for 20 or 30? You're in business. Probably didn't matter but I didn't like it.
      You may as well try something on offense since USD's getting the ball in the 2nd half and the defense has to go right back to work.

Comment

I'm pleased with the score overall, but that missed PAT hurts. I'm not comfortable with a one-score lead given their willingness to air it out and our porous pass defense. They're always just one play away from a TD.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
          I'm pleased with the score overall, but that missed PAT hurts. I'm not comfortable with a one-score lead given their willingness to air it out and our porous pass defense. They're always just one play away from a TD.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          I'm not comfortable with the miss either. I gave a friend 7.5 points. That PAT could haunt me in more ways than one.

Comment

The defense's first series in the 3rd is going to be big in determining the outcome of this game I think. Forcing a punt before midfield is what we need.

Comment

So there's a dude in a yellow rabbit suit running around amidst the USD marching band at halftime. What the hell... Now the coyote is chasing him around.

Comment

Yep,and the Coyote "Kills" the rabbit. At the start of the band show the band plays the "Beef: it's what's for dinner song" and the announcer says at the end, "Rabbit, it's what's for dinner.

Some things never change. Classless organization from the top down.

BTW- have I mentioned how thick those USD dancers are? Beefy! The two skinniest members are the dudes.

SUPERBUNNY
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                  Yep,and the Coyote "Kills" the rabbit. At the start of the band show the band plays the "Beef: it's what's for dinner song" and the announcer says at the end, "Rabbit, it's what's for dinner.

BTW- have I mentioned how thick those USD dancers are? Beefy! The two skinniest members are the dudes.

SUPERBUNNY
                  I thought it wasn't staged at first. That would have been more amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post

SUPERBUNNY
                    re: the beefy dancers...there's been a conspicuous absence this season of the tired (and wrong) jokes about State's cheerleaders. Now we know why.

Comment

And, like clockwork, we give up a return to the 41 on the kickoff.

Comment

KUlawJack...you're being too pessimistic at this stage in the game. Positive vibes!

(I admit to concern about the porous pass defense.)

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                          KUlawJack...you're being too pessimistic at this stage in the game Positive vibes!
                          I'm prepping for a trial, and I need to do that, but this game is too damn close for me to get to work. I just want to feel comfortable so I can get some work done!

Comment

3rd and 7 near midfield.

Comment

Jacks hold, offense taking over at our own 14.

Comment

Jacks hold for a punt. Jacks ball at the 14. Pretty good except for the big kick return to start.

Comment

Working...
                                X