SDSU at MSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SDSU at MSU

Damn it, a stop on 3rd right there could have swung the momentum.
    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Wow. 8 needs to cool it.
      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

And they give the personal foul back. Leading with the helmet. The MSU sideline influenced that one.

Comment

MSU throws a completion ... Unnecessary roughness on the Jacks. Tavares needs to stop showboating. Dude got burned earlier and just got a late hit penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
            off topic but for a person with blown out knees what is a better stationary bicycle. a recumbant or the regular erect one
            I am using the recumbent after knee surgery as it is more comfortable and easier for old guy. The therapist thought either was OK.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

1st and goal MSU with 3:26 left in the 3rd. MSU calls timeout to fix Glaser's helmet.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                Good way to start the half. One question - does all of our pre-play shifting really provide much of an advantage ? Seems like the defense is expecting it,and it doesn't cause them to change their positioning at all.
                but it sure looks pretty even though it doesnt change the defensive play at all. just line up and hit the idiot in front of you.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                  I am using the recumbent after knee surgery as it is more comfortable and easier for old guy. The therapist thought either was OK.
                  thanks, I want to get the knees in shape and have surgery this winter on at least one of them.

Comment

MSU touchdown. 27-7, 3:22 in the 3rd.

Comment

TD MSU. Wide open.

27-7 MSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
                        And they give the personal foul back. Leading with the helmet. The MSU sideline influenced that one.
                        He is lucky that he is still in the game. If that want not targeting, I'm not sure what is...lead with his head and went high.
                        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

SDSU just called a fair catch at their own 18 on the kickoff. Sigh.

Comment

and the schedule dont get easier next week.

Comment

This team sure has a lot of quit in um.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Sumner to Schneider for 42 yards. Zenner follows with a 9 yard gain. Zenner then gets the 1st down.

1st and 10. Jacks on the MSU 28

Comment

Working...
                                X