SDSU at MSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU at MSU

20-0 MSU at halftime. We'd better figure something out for the second half.

Comment

Possibly the worst half of football I've seen the Jacks play.

Absolutely no fire from anybody on the team. Sumner looks like a freshman out there, not making any reads and inaccurate.

Comment

Sumner: 9-22, 77yds. Zenner 14 rushes for 83 yards. Jacks out gained 310 to 170. Yuck

Comment

If none of you like this post than that is too da** bad. Perfect example on the last drive how our receivers can get absolutely no separation at all! It is pathetic. Say he should have ran that's fine but its also the responsibility on the receivers to get open and the fricken coaches to run routes that give our receivers a dang advantage. Too many slant routes, ran the wide receiver screen four times already. The same vanilla crap because we don't have athletes on the outside!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
            Possibly the worst half of football I've seen the Jacks play.

Absolutely no fire from anybody on the team. Sumner looks like a freshman out there, not making any reads and inaccurate.
            I wish he looked like a freshman. That was his best year!
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by timeforachange View Post
              If none of you like this post than that is too da** bad. Perfect example on the last drive how our receivers can get absolutely no separation at all! It is pathetic. Say he should have ran that's fine but its also the responsibility on the receivers to get open and the fricken coaches to run routes that give our receivers a dang advantage. Too many slant routes, ran the wide receiver screen four times already. The same vanilla crap because we don't have athletes on the outside!!!!!
              Seriously dude, how do you know him? Friend? Roommate? Cousin?
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

With that said, Sumner has been terribly inaccurate.
                "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

That's about as bad as I've ever seen the Jackrabbits play.

Yuck.

Hope they can turn things around in the second half...they did it 2 years ago, but I'm not too hopeful. Please, prove me wrong.

Comment

So, you have nothing to say about our future NFL quarterback?

Comment

• Re: SDSU at MSU

It doesn't matter if I know him. Most polular thing to do is rag on the qb when things aren't going right that's expected. Look at the talent on the outside and coaches and when you have a legitimate argument to my point let me know. Hubert has barely seen the field instead they play wesley really.

Comment

At least it can't get any worse... TimeForAChange is right, bring on Nate Meyer (KIDDING).
                        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

From the head coach on down to the waterboy , just a terrible job of coming prepared to play. Against a 1-6 team that is playing their backup QB. This rivals the way the Vikings played last Sunday.

Comment

Other scores of note:

SIU 7, NDSU 0
                            ILL St 38, INST 0 (Yikes)

Comment

Not sure what to think. YE had it right. "Don't take them for granted"

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                                So, you have nothing to say about our future NFL quarterback?
                                When the issues that we are having are the exact same ones we had with TOB we have to look at the coaching staff, the play calling, and the players on the field.

Perhaps the reason that Sumner had such a terrific freshman campaign is that we had a player that scared defenses because of his ability to get down field and make plays.

We need another Moss or Harris before him that give the threat of taking the top off the defense. Just the threat of a deep throw is enough to open things up.
                                -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X