Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU at WIU

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    17-0 lead with the best RB in FCS and we can't control the ball. This is concerning. Great start, great teams now control the ball and T.O.P. Have to get the running game going or burn them with the pass. If they are stacking the box an keying on Zenner Austin Sumner needs to and should have a big day.
    Pretty tough to argue with this logic. Offense has been given a short field a couple of times and capitalized, but nothing sustained.
    Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
      WIU really struggling. Poor QB play. Time to put them away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
      Major problem for this team. There is a precedent for backing off when given the chance to finish teams early. Need a stop here and a long drive, points would be great but ball control is more important.

Well, just blew it there. Weak defense.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Touchdown Necks. Ran it down our throats. Key play a run of about 35 yards to inside the five. Missed a tackle at the line. It's 17-7 Jacks, and now it's a game.

We're going into the wind so we all know (as do the Western coaches) that we'll hand it off to Zenner up the middle four out of five times.
        Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

WIU breaks a long run down the sideline to set them up at the goal line. TD next play. 17-7 Jacks.

Comment

Zach drops an easy pass that would have been for a first down, Austin sacked. Punt. Again nothing from the offense. Pretty concerning, frankly.

Comment

That right there is your 2013 Jackrabbit FB team. Move the ball a little ways on short runs and passes, take a sack and punt it. Hope the other team throws a pick or fumbles giving the offense a short field. Jackrabbits cannot drive the ball or possess it and run clock at all. This just kills the defense, kills them.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

We log a sack for a loss of six or so. Western called for holding. We accept the penalty. So it's second and 20 instead of third and 16. That make sense to anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
                  We log a sack for a loss of six or so. Western called for holding. We accept the penalty. So it's second and 20 instead of third and 16. That make sense to anybody?
                  No That made zero sense

Comment

17-7 Jacks at the half.

Comment

Good news, Jacks are up 17-7 at the half. I like good news. Go Jacks.

Comment

The blonde interviewing Stig appeared to be quite fetching.

Comment

Offense needs to quit sputtering out. Defense has looked good on all but one drive.

Blonde sideline reporter is "fetching" but she is really green. Easy on the eyes, tough on the ears.
                          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                          - Steven Wright

Comment

Man, their stands are a long ways from the field. Like the field turf though. Looks sharp, along with the blonde.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                              Offense needs to quit sputtering out. Defense has looked good on all but one drive.

Blonde sideline reporter is "fetching" but she is really green. Easy on the eyes, tough on the ears.
                              She talked?

Comment

Sumner's pass is tipped and picked.

Comment

Working...
                                X