Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ndsu GDT

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    This +++++++++. He is a ND kid from Wapheton. He was having fun with SDSU crowd, and even gave the first down sign after making one. Yes I think he is a very good QB and if you want to hang the "great" tag on its okay. Billy Turner a NFL prospect looked to be awesome yesterday. Towards the end he was opening the holes for Crockett.
    Jensen is from Wisconsin. I think you are thinking of Ryan Smith #4.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
      Jensen is from Wisconsin. I think you are thinking of Ryan Smith #4.
      Thanks!! So much for reading my game program that cost 5 bucks That's funny how I got those two mixed up. I believe Ryan Smith is related to the coaching family of Greeno's from SD. One good thing yesterday was Smith did not get any big plays. Shame the score ended 20 to zero.
      Last edited by Nidaros; 09-29-2013, 07:40 AM.

Comment

SDSU is going to be right there at the end of the season.....9-2.

No other defense is like the Bison's in the Valley. UNI is at CAS and the Jacks will win that one.

One game does not make a season. Jacks are a good team and will prove that the rest of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Bison Fan in NW MN View Post
          SDSU is going to be right there at the end of the season.....9-2.

No other defense is like the Bison's in the Valley. UNI is at CAS and the Jacks will win that one.

One game does not make a season. Jacks are a good team and will prove that the rest of the year.
          Thanks for your comments. I do think our O line was no where to be found yesterday

Comment

It's the same in every sport,once you reach the pinnacle ,you can reap all the benefits,all you can do until then is keep trying,never give up,til one day you're there.

Comment

To be honest I think everyone is being pretty fair and rational on here after the loss(although I don't feel we were "Trounced"). Both special teams were very interesting to watch to say the least. I think dumpster fire would be harsh. The defense played great. I would take Brock Jensen or I would leave him. I'm pretty indifferent to him, he doesn't "wow" me, but he wins. did he really do anything until the defense wore out? Not really, but the one TD which would have been enough. Both teams WR's were not impressive. I think Sumner is in his "Favre Jets year" after surgery, that's why we continue to see this inaccuracy. The refs were really pulling out some rules I've never heard before. The student section must all be Pharmacy majors and got a hold of some valium. We should have had staff over there checking pulses. Put it in the books and move on I guess.

P.S. To everyone sitting around me at the game I apologize for my F-bombs at the refs during the "almost TD" in the North endzone. There probably were a few more than that. But I did get a couple looks. My bad.

P.S.S. To the guy sitting 6-7 rows above us who is negative from the very first snap of the ball. Why do you come to games? Save your money if you are so distressed by Jackrabbit football. That's a good team down there and they were playing against a really good team. Although, to be fair, you've been pretty much negative since the first play of the season. At least be positive with your statements. I'm louder than anybody and that I can get behind. But a play by play loud critique with your differing opinion makes you look/sound like an ass.
              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Jensen is ****ing awesome, don't know how that can be disputed.

Our punt return team is awful. I left after the last Bison TD, and unless I missed something, we did not catch one punt yesterday. Not one.

I wish we would have tried more things and different ways to get Zenner the ball. Kick returns, punt returns, anything creative. Run a flash set. Something.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                  To be honest I think everyone is being pretty fair and rational on here after the loss(although I don't feel we were "Trounced"). Both special teams were very interesting to watch to say the least. I think dumpster fire would be harsh. The defense played great. I would take Brock Jensen or I would leave him. I'm pretty indifferent to him, he doesn't "wow" me, but he wins. did he really do anything until the defense wore out? Not really, but the one TD which would have been enough. Both teams WR's were not impressive. I think Sumner is in his "Favre Jets year" after surgery, that's why we continue to see this inaccuracy. The refs were really pulling out some rules I've never heard before. The student section must all be Pharmacy majors and got a hold of some valium. We should have had staff over there checking pulses. Put it in the books and move on I guess.

P.S. To everyone sitting around me at the game I apologize for my F-bombs at the refs during the "almost TD" in the North endzone. There probably were a few more than that. But I did get a couple looks. My bad.

P.S.S. To the guy sitting 6-7 rows above us who is negative from the very first snap of the ball. Why do you come to games? Save your money if you are so distressed by Jackrabbit football. That's a good team down there and they were playing against a really good team. Although, to be fair, you've been pretty much negative since the first play of the season. At least be positive with your statements. I'm louder than anybody and that I can get behind. But a play by play loud critique with your differing opinion makes you look/sound like an ass.
                  my buddy took his kids to the game and said a guy close by dropped the F bomb a lot and his kids heard it. Very classy

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                    my buddy took his kids to the game and said a guy close by dropped the F bomb a lot and his kids heard it. Very classy

I agree with you. I got p*ssed at the call too and was screaming at the ref but would never use the F word when there are that many kids around. Im sure it comes out of the student section a lot but us adults need to control ourselves. I think if it happened in our section there would probably be people hauling the guy out.

Comment

• Re: ndsu GDT

Well....not sure if out of the 16000 people it was me....but I'll apologize for that guy too Mine just kind of flew out of my mouth before I knew it. I need to start a swear jar.........
                      With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

I wonder if anyone has ever dropped the F bomb at the dome?
                        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                          nope...lol

Comment

Oh yeah and ndsu fans defacing the national anthem is just sad and disrespectful. Any fan that argues otherwise is a moron. That goes for sdsu or ndsu fans who think its ok.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                              Or should I say.....F*** no

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                                Well....not sure if out of the 16000 people it was me....but I'll apologize for that guy too Mine just kind of flew out of my mouth before I knew it. I need to start a swear jar.........
                                I dont need a swear jar, i have 2 grandkids. And you quickly learn other words to use in place of the swear words.

Comment

Working...
                                X