ndsu GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ndsu GDT

This thread is pretty much trashed...how about we let it die?

Next time, somebody remember to close the gate on the hairy hooved ones.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
      ROFL!! Now that's good! You got me! I have to say this is the first time I've seen portapotties overflow, though.
      Ever been to WeFest?!

Comment

Originally posted by 1bizon1 View Post
        Ever been to WeFest?!
        18 years ago. Don't recall using one there.

Comment

18 years ago. Don't recall using one there.
          Your not the only one. when we went a few years ago it was horrible, besides people stealing all of our stuff, its a pretty much anything goes and that goes for the porta potties.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            Your not the only one. when we went a few years ago it was horrible, besides people stealing all of our stuff, its a pretty much anything goes and that goes for the porta potties.
            Prolly some hooligans singing different words to the songs as well!!

Comment

Prolly some hooligans singing different words to the songs as well!!
              If your calling your fan base a bunch of hooligans i wont argue with you.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                If your calling your fan base a bunch of hooligans i wont argue with you.
                I kinda set myself up there. Well played.

Comment

Hey let me chime in on the whole National Anthem thing!!!

I think it's kind of lame, but it's not something I would confront a Bison fan about. But, then again, I'm not involved in the armed forces at all.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                    I was looking for what else we could piss on each other about earlier...I may have just found it...picture and video of the Crockett fumble in the 4th quarter that was recovered out of bounds (so it wasn't recovered then?) by Winston Wright.

http://kfgo.com/blogs/so-many-opinio...umble-cleanly/

For the record, for as little as we could do, I doubt we would've scored anyway, but like I said, I need to pee.

Piss on.
                    I was going to say (TV's live chat)that Stig should have called for a replay on that,as it looked as though we got it before it went out of bounds,and he did call for the replay at Neb...where i thought it was a good call by the ref's....but,no one else mentioned they thought the fumble recovery was good,so let it slide.

Comment

Most military guys would not disrespect our National Anthem,unless they were Bison Fans,then they would feel entitled to.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                        Most military guys would not disrespect our National Anthem,unless they were Bison Fans,then they would feel entitled to.
                        I believe all military guys would not disrespect the National Anthem. Chew on that for a spell.

Comment

I believe all military guys would not disrespect the National Anthem. Chew on that for a spell.
                          I've served in the military,and i wouldn't go so far as to say that......the military is full of as many different kinds of people as civilian life....some even get dishonorable discharges...to make a blanket statement like "all" is ridiculous....you can't get 100% ever.Thats why i said most.
                          Oh....maybe you still think changing the word brave to Bison isn't disrespectful....i do
                          This is all i'm going to say on the subject....continue to disrespect our National Anthem if you must...but it's the vet who protected that right from being taken away from you...you could even show a little gratitude and not change our anthhem so you can be cute.That would require a little maturity though.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                            I've served in the military,and i wouldn't go so far as to say that......the military is full of as many different kinds of people as civilian life....some even get dishonorable discharges...to make a blanket statement like "all" is ridiculous....you can't get 100% ever.Thats why i said most.
                            Oh....maybe you still think changing the word brave to Bison isn't disrespectful....i do
                            This is all i'm going to say on the subject....continue to disrespect our National Anthem if you must...but it's the vet who protected that right from being taken away from you...you could even show a little gratitude and not change our anthhem so you can be cute.That would require a little maturity though.
                            You're a bit slow, but I guess I have to take into account where you're from.

No, I'm not disrespecting the National Anthem. Too bad you don't agree, but I will not lose any sleep over it. And don't even get me started on the maturity bit...there were plenty of non-mature Jacks out and about during the weekend.

Comment

You're a bit slow, but I guess I have to take into account where you're from.

No, I'm not disrespecting the National Anthem. Too bad you don't agree, but I will not lose any sleep over it. And don't even get me started on the maturity bit...there were plenty of non-mature Jacks out and about during the weekend.
                              good then,somehow, i don't think you ever lose much sleep...as far as maturity...judgement call...you be the judge

Comment

So much for discussing the game, I guess. Sheesh. Not that there's much to discuss to those of us who are SDSU fans. Tired of the national anthem talk. Nobody's mind will be changed. Tired of the Jensen talk. Start a thread for him or something, if the chat needs to continue. Heck, I even tried to be extra inflammatory in my game assessment just to get the comments back on track. No dice.

There were two bad seed Bison fans under the main grandstand at the end of the game just trying to get SDSU fans wound up. That's why people think they're arrogant. And I told them that. One of the two was bombed. A third guy, though, tried to make it right. He really did. He could see what was happening. Hats of to that kid. But it takes five or 10 of those guys to offset every jerk-a** you run into from NDSU. And the ratio just doesn't work out. Anyhow, enough about that from a guy who was griping about people not posting about the game.
                                Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Working...
                                X