New SDSU Football Stadium Site Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New SDSU Football Stadium Site Plan

Thanks for the answers... here is another question... what happened to the rest of the camera views? *

* I kid, but not really.

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
      Thanks for the answers... here is another question... what happened to the rest of the camera views? *

* I kid, but not really.
      I had that same thought! It was nice to look around!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
            Why on God's green(black dirt) earth are the goalposts still up? It's not like they're going out there.

Comment

Funny I thought the exact same thing. And I'm guessing you want to protect them from damage so you can re-use then.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                protect them from damage so you can re-use then.
                Yeah I like that thought. Cause nothing says safe better than heavy equipment moving dirt. It's a shame the student presence at the end of the game was so poor. I was hoping they'd tear them down.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                  Yeah I like that thought. Cause nothing says safe better than heavy equipment moving dirt. It's a shame the student presence at the end of the game was so poor. I was hoping they'd tear them down.
                  Ha I thought that too. If there was a time to do it #2 team in the country last game of the year before construction starts again. Didn't look like there was enough students to tear um down anyway.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                    Ha I thought that too. If there was a time to do it #2 team in the country last game of the year before construction starts again. Didn't look like there was enough students to tear um down anyway.
                    My brother and I wanted to storm the field and start it but age and the fear of a lifetime ban got in the way.

Comment

To answer the question posed earlier, they were digging the field down about 2 feet on the west side (all the way over near the retaining wall) which probably means about 2 3/4 feet in the crown.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                        To answer the question posed earlier, they were digging the field down about 2 feet on the west side (all the way over near the retaining wall) which probably means about 2 3/4 feet in the crown.
                        You must've forgotten a 1 when you typed 2 3/4 feet, we all know it was a 12 3/4 foot crown.🙃

I jest, somewhat. Getting rid of the crown and the undulating north end zone will be marvelous.

Comment

Does anyone know if turf will go down yet this fall. Kind of doubt it. Also what other events will be held at stadium. Band competitions, high school football etc. Understand new concourse will be used year around for meetings ...

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                            Does anyone know if turf will go down yet this fall. Kind of doubt it. Also what other events will be held at stadium. Band competitions, high school football etc. Understand new concourse will be used year around for meetings ...
                            I would believe turf would probably one of the last things installed. I'm assuming they will have heavy machinery on the field during construction of the west side. I may be wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                              I believe the reason the turf went out first is because there will be heavy equipment on the field throughout the grandstand construction. So I would guess the new turf will be one of the final pieces to get done.

Comment

This ^

Comment

Working...
                                X