Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New SDSU Football Stadium Site Plan

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    They like to do nice things for people. Duh.

Alcohol sales $$$$$$$$
    Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
      Alcohol sales $$$$$$$$
      Could be! I am just yanking Jack1's chain. I will not be going.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        Could be! I am just yanking Jack1's chain. I will not be going.
        What if its a polka?
        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
          What if its a polka?
          Bill Haley and his Comets might do the trick, but I don't think they are even alive. Yah maybe Molly B could do a polka party at Dana. She could do it for all those who sit on their hands during a football game.
          Last edited by Nidaros; 03-01-2016, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Problem with Willie Nelson concert would be fixing all those "cigarette" burns in the new turf.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
              Problem with Willie Nelson concert would be fixing all those "cigarette" burns in the new turf.
              Sure hope in that case it's not the same turf they had in St. Louis.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

How about...we all just attend and have a great time kicking off this very important step forward for SDSU football!

Comment

It appears that Luke Bryan is the one. He is touring with Little Big Town this year - will they be included as well ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                    It appears that Luke Bryan is the one. He is touring with Little Big Town this year - will they be included as well ?
                    Makes sense. He's on his way from North Carolina Sept. 2 to Denver for two shows Sept. 9 & 10. Hard to say if LBT is sticking with him for the entire tour. But likely there will be a couple of solid opening acts. It'll be interesting to see how they manage tailgating for potentially such a large crowd.
                    @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=15000&ATCLID=210762292

Luke Bryan, it's official
                      Last edited by JacksFTW; 03-01-2016, 02:24 PM. Reason: corrected link

Comment

Originally posted by JacksFTW View Post
                        I think he is a great artist and seems to have a great following. I could get a 50 buck ticket but don't plan to. I like classic country and really don't follow the current greats. Living in the past, I suppose. I will take Willies Roadhouse any day of the week (Sirius x59)

Comment

I plan to buy as many $50 tickets as I can and then sell them for $74.50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

I had to go to YouTube to hear what he sounds like.
                            Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
                              Me too, not bad, but $75 a ticket? Seems like I saw more than artist at the Sioux Falls Colusiem for less than five bucks. Ginger Thompson's father Veryl owned KISD and brought Grand Olde Opera stars to Sioux Falls. Long time ago. Now there are all these promotors who demand their cut so tickets are overpriced.

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
                                That's where I'd have to go too...but I don't even have enough interest to do that.
                                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
                                X